Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Maybe start a conservation with owner? @rubik_cube_man @Marco Slater (halothe23)

You don't make conversations with owners for suggestions; you post it in the Suggestions section. Even if you were going to create a conversation abotu a suggestion, it would probably be with Efcluke, Tacosbefriends or OrageGrapeEater (or any other suggestions/idea people).

Reactions: Leevi2610

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Personally I don't like the idea, it has too many flaws and exploits. We get enough spam in the skywars lobbies, of all people 'giving away ranks' or advertising their youtube channels and demand subs. This is an example what I think will happen:
"EVERYONE /TRANSFER 2000 for free iron rank!!" And in most cases people are stupid enough to do this, then of all a sudden its our problem.

I think it would ruin alot of experiences for new players. Minecraft is all about making your own goals/objectives. A new player might decide, I want to go for the swordsman kit and play a ton of games so I have enough. Or a player might come on and see we have double points weekend, so grind out a load of points for that weekend.

This will also have an effect on points multipliers. Not as many people will buy them, due to friends being able to give them 1,000's of points.

Also due to bugs in the past on skyblock with duplicating, people have a lot of points. 'A player finds an exploit to make loads of points and can just start giving them away to random players', which could cause a very unfair economy.

However it does have perks and a good side. Obviously giving points to your friends so they can enjoy the game too with some cool kits and it would be useful for UHC as a team, since we have a nice selection of kits in there.

The only way I could see this being a possibility. If players were limited to giving a maximum of 100 points once in a day, to a friend. But personally I feel like it defeats the purpose of new experience for players, who should try to earn the kits, rather than being given them. They get given some free kits in skywars and team skywars aswell, as a starter. Also no other large network has done this yet, there's probably a reason. The plugin to make this would be too complex and time consuming, for it to work on a large network, or it would have a negative impact on 'shop' and gameplay.

_Manoo_

Apr 20, 2014
Cubecraftgames :D
@Efcluke94 Cant we do a system where we can get it tranfered thru forums, ect, when im leaving i want to give some points to some of my friends, it would be really awesome. i really want this added.

Michielvk

Jun 29, 2014
@Efcluke94 Cant we do a system where we can get it tranfered thru forums, ect, when im leaving i want to give some points to some of my friends, it would be really awesome. i really want this added.
Via the forum would be to difficult and whole this idea isn't very good because people will be saying: do /transfer 5000 (name) for iron rank or something like that

Connor Maine

Jul 23, 2015
This plugin would only work if the money system or whatever you're trying to transfer over to were a balanced base plugin already. If not you'd be looking at having to fully recode the plugin to get it to become a balanced base, as soon as it would be balanced you're plugin would be extremely easy to code!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom