Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Betty_B00p

Apr 25, 2015
the /transfer i think i could be helpfull to give points to another player; for when a friend does not have to pay or buy skyblock, example: /transfer (player) (quantity) /transfer Betty_B00p 2000

this will help much to trade in skyblock, players can pay with points others.

example: if 'm selling something and sell it for 1000 points, another player can buy and pay with points and not with another item.

@Saradabaschi @Tacosbefriends

Betty_B00p

Apr 25, 2015
It's a nice idea, I agree.
But then people will start stealing points from each other

You can put a quantity limit and a timeout.

example: if already made a shipment of points, now u must wait 60 seconds for the next treatment and the limit could reach 5000 points; besides adding 10 seconds to accept the deal.

i like my idea but i think we must work carefully.

i hope u'r opinion @TlmeLord

Betty_B00p

Apr 25, 2015
Overall i like this idea, but to some people this may cause more spam. With people saying they want points.

why i have proposed the timeout and quantity, if you want to make a new deal must wait 60 sec.

waiting 60 seconds helps reducespam between players, since they player to expect;clearly, also i like the option of using a /transfer accept

example; /transfer AquaaXx -------- (AquaaXx) /transfer accept --------------- (betty) /transfer AquaaXx 2000
and could reduce spam because if the player accepts not deal; recalling that only have 10 seconds to accept or the transfer is could restart, and wait 60 seconds again.

i hope u'r opinion @AquaaXx

Reactions: Accountrowan01

X_EpicM_X

Jan 10, 2015
Sydney
  • IDEA
The minimum points that you can give to another player(the least) is 100 points and the maximum is 5000
60 Second cool down to transfer Again...(like Betty said)
15-20 seconds for the other player to accept/decline the offer

To accept offer will be /transfer accept (Ign of player) ----in this case the most helpful time will be 20 sec
Same rule for DECLINING.

Other one will be /transfer accept----15 seconds OR /transfer decline

Reactions: Leevi2610

NLRicardoFTW

Apr 25, 2015
Europe
www.ricakarta.nl
  • IDEA
The minimum points that you can give to another player(the least) is 100 points and the maximum is 5000
60 Second cool down to transfer Again...(like Betty said)
15-20 seconds for the other player to accept/decline the offer

To accept offer will be /transfer accept (Ign of player) ----in this case the most helpful time will be 20 sec
Same rule for DECLINING.

Other one will be /transfer accept----15 seconds OR /transfer decline
You can put a quantity limit and a timeout.

example: if already made a shipment of points, now u must wait 60 seconds for the next treatment and the limit could reach 5000 points; besides adding 10 seconds to accept the deal.

i like my idea but i think we must work carefully.

i hope u'r opinion @TlmeLord

Maybe start a conservation with owner? @rubik_cube_man @Marco Slater (halothe23)

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Yas this needs to be added. Alo wouldnt /points give (player) [quantity] be easier to remember than transfer

Reactions: Leevi2610
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom