Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

iPro_PlayYT

Mar 20, 2017
Well, it's about being as short as possible, sorry if I have faults, I do not master English very well

Last year, I was banned from cubecraft, so a friend gave me a "unmigrated" account. I appropriated that account and made the mistake of comparing the pencil range, this was in June of 2018, I still have the receipt, my nick at that time was iPro_x, it happens that now I lost the account but I do not want to lose the rank, so my request would be this: can you pass the range to another account?

postscript: the account that I lost is called tredecim now

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Well, it's about being as short as possible, sorry if I have faults, I do not master English very well

Last year, I was banned from cubecraft, so a friend gave me a "unmigrated" account. I appropriated that account and made the mistake of comparing the pencil range, this was in June of 2018, I still have the receipt, my nick at that time was iPro_x, it happens that now I lost the account but I do not want to lose the rank, so my request would be this: can you pass the range to another account?

Hello!

Unfortunately they don't make rank transfers.

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden

Hello. As mentioned above, we do not make rank transfers between accounts.
If you have any questions or further issues, feel free to contact me or another member of staff in a private conversation here on the forums.
- Locked due to issue being solved.

Reactions: _JoSee
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom