Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
Im unsure on this because the Java network isn't gone... YET. If/when the Java network gets deleted I think I will change to an agree. But I think the ranks should cost less as some of their perks, ex choosing your color in Among Slimes wont work anymore due to the update, and I think the person who bought a rank that has been effected should receive a refund or a bedrock rank/store item.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
The ranks on the Java store show lifetime. Since the lifetime of Java ranks will be quite short from my pov, I would like to swap them for a Bedrock rank. I have no idea on the exchange. I would take any Bedrock rank in exchange for my Java Emerald rank. The same for all other ranks.
The issue is the different rank systems. This would be really hard to incorperate everything that the java rank would have seeing as each game has its own rank and the other items are given through VIP which is a competly different system all together

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
The issue is the different rank systems. This would be really hard to incorperate everything that the java rank would have seeing as each game has its own rank and the other items are given through VIP which is a competly different system all together
Well maybe revoking your java rank could give your bedrock acct a rank that costs just as much as your cube Java rank, and give the corresponding amount of VXP.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Well maybe revoking your java rank could give your bedrock acct a rank that costs just as much as your cube Java rank, and give the corresponding amount of VXP.
VXP And ranks are 2 separate features. VXP is just cosmetic and all game ranks cost the same ($9.99) so youd need more than one xd

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don’t think it’s realistic to expect a company that is obviously cutting on their expenses to hand out free products. It’s probably the opposite of what their strategy is at the moment and it will likely only secure the removal of Java, as it’ll lower their income.

They’re not obligated to give you a new product if the one you purchased is losing their values after years. I don’t think you can expect them to do this.

dreamydreams

Aug 2, 2022
They’re not obligated to give you a new product if the one you purchased is losing their values after years. I don’t think you can expect them to do this.
Agreed. No one is entitled to anything. A change in what each rank does include would be good. And removale of most ranks on the store... cus with a network consisting of nothing but a handful of basic games, you don't need 6 different ranks lmao.

That said, if someone bought a rank in the last few months, a refund for those that want it would be the fair thing to do. But the fact they are still selling ranks as if nothing is about to change in a few hours says enough if you ask me. Just grabbing the last few bucks out of the unaware and then pointing towards their terms and conditions afterwards if someone wants to be refunded for their waste of money. Though hope that isn't the case...

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Agreed. No one is entitled to anything. A change in what each rank does include would be good. And removale of most ranks on the store... cus with a network consisting of nothing but a handful of basic games, you don't need 6 different ranks lmao.

That said, if someone bought a rank in the last few months, a refund for those that want it would be the fair thing to do. But the fact they are still selling ranks as if nothing is about to change in a few hours says enough if you ask me. Just grabbing the last few bucks out of the unaware and then pointing towards their terms and conditions afterwards if someone wants to be refunded for their waste of money. Though hope that isn't the case...
I do agree that the shop should have a warning message. Something among the lines of “be aware that our Java network might close within a year. Keep this in mind when purchasing one of our lifetime products”. Not sure why it currently doesn’t display that. I don’t think people should get the option to have a refund for the past few months, potentially only for the past month.

Reactions: josepadgui

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I do agree that the shop should have a warning message. Something among the lines of “be aware that our Java network might close within a year. Keep this in mind when purchasing one of our lifetime products”. Not sure why it currently doesn’t display that. I don’t think people should get the option to have a refund for the past few months, potentially only for the past month.
they also need to reduce rank prices cuz the ranks are gonna be very similar once they remove a ton of the gamemodes

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I don’t think it’s realistic to expect a company that is obviously cutting on their expenses to hand out free products. It’s probably the opposite of what their strategy is at the moment and it will likely only secure the removal of Java, as it’ll lower their income.

Its not free. You exchange an emerald rank (in my case) with a value of 131,35€ (If the value isnt correct, you should correct your prizes, not me) to a Bedrock rank worth 13€ (I think?). I went for the lowest rank available. It would also be a nice gesture to give the players something back. For me it’s no problem, I bought my rank in 2016, made loads of friends, nice memories and such. It was totally worth it and I could live without any compensation at all. People who bought a rank in the last couple of months didn’t enjoy it so much. It would encourage them to continue playing on Bedrock, when the Java server shuts down. Which also will most likely result in them buying an another rank, seeing how Cubecraft treated them nicely and offered them something in return. I don’t see any reason why they would currently buy a rank in the Bedrock store.

Vreeself

Feb 22, 2017
Belgium
www.youtube.com

it does if the value of the product dropped BECAUSE of the company?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
This honestly doesn't sound like a dumb idea to me at all. Giving Java players with a certain rank (let's take Diamond+ as an example) something in return might actually be a great strategy to attract more players to the Bedrock network and make sure that a part of the Java players don't quit Cube altogether. It could be the lowest rank (at max) or a bundle or whatever (I'm not very familiar with the Bedrock store), as long as it doesn't cost a lot of money.
I don't think Java players are entitled to a rank so what @Marieke2001 said is right, but let's look at it from a strategic perspective; handing out a cheap sort of 'reward' might convince Java players to switch to Bedrock, right?

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
This honestly doesn't sound like a dumb idea to me at all. Giving Java players with a certain rank (let's take Diamond+ as an example) something in return might actually be a great strategy to attract more players to the Bedrock network and make sure that a part of the Java players don't quit Cube altogether. It could be the lowest rank (at max) or a bundle or whatever (I'm not very familiar with the Bedrock store), as long as it doesn't cost a lot of money.
I don't think Java players are entitled to a rank so what @Marieke2001 said is right, but let's look at it from a strategic perspective; handing out a cheap sort of 'reward' might convince Java players to switch to Bedrock, right?
That's exactly why I think CubeCraft should this. The purpose of doing so would be to retain players from Java in the Bedrock network if Java ends up closing in the future (which is pretty probable).

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
it’s better for cubecraft rather than losing Java players they will at least play bedrock which will make the player count go higher, great idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom