Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 29, 2018
Dear cubecrafters,

I think each of us had to once look for a player that was hiding, shifting, somewhere in the ground.I have come up with an idea that should easily solve this issue.

First of all, as the tittle suggests, adding a tracker in case of long games would be really usefull for players that fight fairly to finish the game faster.As it is just a video game, nobody would like to waste time on it and not enjoy it.Although many mini-games are certain to give the player a tracker like in Skywars, Survival Games etc., this is not the case for Lucky Islands, where you could get one only by chance.

Secondly, if the idea is to be considered, I have thought about two ways of giving the player a tracker.The first one would simply be giving to all the players left a tracker, or a chest containing one spawning at certains coordinates (e.g. the mid).I understand many people will criticise the fact that is mainly pointless, but when you are that unlucky to not get a tracker, it would come in handy.Nonetheless, it would be a small but really efficient feature for the pvp mini-games.

I hope my suggestion will be seriously considered and I will recieve some constructive criticism to help develop this suggestion or other ideas.

Yours,
IamYourNemesis/VengeanceIsMine

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom