Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

There are a lot of unpleasant people in the community and it can really get quite annoying and upsetting. Really the only things that could realistically be done would be to ignore them. There will be lots of toxic people and that's something we all have to live with. If there are toxic people that you don't like then don't talk to them or interact with them. They do what they do for a reaction. If people are toxic to a level where it becomes bullying or includes swearing though then you can report them at reports.cubecraft.net.

D

Deleted member 352903

I always say “no u” or “k”

I think this should be a thing:
If someone says L, the message will change into something like this: “I like to play at Cubecraft”.
Or change “Fck you” to “*** you”

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
It is pointless to trying to stop the toxicity in some parts of the network - Skywars, for example. It is already toxic enough that we can not revert it back. Recently, CubeCraft released the ignore command (/ingore add <name>). You can now ignore this player, so they can no longer message you. This could be an option if a player has been toxic to you several times.
Also, by creating these kind of threads you make the toxicity alive. The best way to get rid of it is to ignore it, and not feeding the beast.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
We should be able to express our opinion, so I don't think this is a very good idea.
It’s only there to prevent players from saying L. Having this feature doesn’t mean you’re not able to express your opinion anymore.
It is like a word filter; people will find a way to bypass it (again). :)
Yeah, probably. I think it’s worth a shot, though.

There’s actually no way to stop them from saying anything toxic. As stated above, they will always find a way to bypass it. Luckily, not every player is toxic. Ignoring the players is the best thing you can do.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Calling ‘noob ez’ isn’t an ‘opinion’ :l
I think it actually is an opinion, because you think the player is a noob. They shouldn't prevent us from expressing our thoughts. Transforming a sentence wouldn't be a good idea, but I think adding '***' to the swearwords would be a good idea.

MasterNicco

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
I don't think there is a good answer for toxic players , there will always be someone that types noob or e/z no matter the server nor the game if someone is going too far report them but in general there is not much we can do

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on iTz1Hamood's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
as it turns out i get easily distracted by the clickety clack of my old keyboard's switches hence onebof the factors on why i write so slow

i might get the steelseries apex 3 or the tecware phantom+, for now i'll just use my laptop keyboard
86 more wins till Top #3 ✨
I've came so far :)
Hi everyone! How's it going?
just a test to see if my post pops up
(btw today my lil brother's B-Day)
Any greetings 🩵👋🏻?
omg i just logged on today after going somewhere with no cell service and found 108 reaction score!!! this is actually crazy that i reached this already even though i guess it’s not that big a deal but still is in my perspective at the same time! thank you so much for the support!!! :D
Top Bottom