Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No. I won't. [EXPLAIN PLEASE]

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Welcome guyssss to another one of these posts where I rant about something and get feedback.
Excuse me if I make typos, I use my grandma's keyboard and it's A LOT different than my own.
Have you ever seen a player you killed and then spectates you, waiting for you to die then types L in chat?
Yes I have! What do I do!?? D: Simple, you ignore it, I am pretty sure they typed that for them to get a reaction/attention.
Oh, and here is the report website to report rule-breakers: reports.cubecraft.net (like the tier two toxic players.)

So, do you get called a noob when you die? Do you see an L when you die? Do you get called bad when you die AND WIN!?
Well, I want to talk about it. First up, I hate getting called a noob when I die, it's so annoying when I say "GG!" and then "gg noobs"

Remember, if you just type one single word, like L, that could really change someone's mood.
I don't even know why people would do that stuff, like why!?'
If you've been toxic once, and changed your mind, I respect you a lot.

I think we can stop this. It'd dramatically welcome new players better, and they'd play more on the server.
I want you guys to say something to toxic players like this: "Can't you stop being toxic and saying gg instead? It'd welcome newer players better. Thank you! <3" That'd be great!
I just wanted to say, if you're one of those toxic players out there, we all know that you can change, you can change and be a nice player and welcome newer ones. I really hope you consider that, thank you. <3
Well, we can't really help and stop the toxcity, but one thing we could do is to cope with it.
Usually, I just ignore and if it gets out of hand I report it.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
True! When something becomes competitive, a lot of negativity starts. It's just like football at many schools, everyone is way too serious instead of having a fun game. That's my opinion at least. ;)
You just pin pointed to what happens at my school, they get TOO in to it. And i agree

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Welcome guyssss to another one of these posts where I rant about something and get feedback.
Excuse me if I make typos, I use my grandma's keyboard and it's A LOT different than my own.
Have you ever seen a player you killed and then spectates you, waiting for you to die then types L in chat?
Yes I have! What do I do!?? D: Simple, you ignore it, I am pretty sure they typed that for them to get a reaction/attention.
Oh, and here is the report website to report rule-breakers: reports.cubecraft.net (like the tier two toxic players.)

So, do you get called a noob when you die? Do you see an L when you die? Do you get called bad when you die AND WIN!?
Well, I want to talk about it. First up, I hate getting called a noob when I die, it's so annoying when I say "GG!" and then "gg noobs"

Remember, if you just type one single word, like L, that could really change someone's mood.

I think we can stop this. It'd dramatically welcome new players better, and they'd play more on the server.
I want you guys to say something to toxic players like this: "Can't you stop being toxic and saying gg instead? It'd welcome newer players better. Thank you! <3" That'd be great!
I just wanted to say, if you're one of those toxic players out there, we all know that you can change, you can change and be a nice player and welcome newer ones. I really hope you consider that, thank you. <3
Then again,
if you don't like to be called noob then git gud
I'm not saying I'm good but still xD

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

freeze them in time >:)
to soon?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈 :)
JokeKaedee wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
Top Bottom