Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No. I won't. [EXPLAIN PLEASE]

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Welcome guyssss to another one of these posts where I rant about something and get feedback.
Excuse me if I make typos, I use my grandma's keyboard and it's A LOT different than my own.
Have you ever seen a player you killed and then spectates you, waiting for you to die then types L in chat?
Yes I have! What do I do!?? D: Simple, you ignore it, I am pretty sure they typed that for them to get a reaction/attention.
Oh, and here is the report website to report rule-breakers: reports.cubecraft.net (like the tier two toxic players.)

So, do you get called a noob when you die? Do you see an L when you die? Do you get called bad when you die AND WIN!?
Well, I want to talk about it. First up, I hate getting called a noob when I die, it's so annoying when I say "GG!" and then "gg noobs"

Remember, if you just type one single word, like L, that could really change someone's mood.
I don't even know why people would do that stuff, like why!?'
If you've been toxic once, and changed your mind, I respect you a lot.

I think we can stop this. It'd dramatically welcome new players better, and they'd play more on the server.
I want you guys to say something to toxic players like this: "Can't you stop being toxic and saying gg instead? It'd welcome newer players better. Thank you! <3" That'd be great!
I just wanted to say, if you're one of those toxic players out there, we all know that you can change, you can change and be a nice player and welcome newer ones. I really hope you consider that, thank you. <3
Well, we can't really help and stop the toxcity, but one thing we could do is to cope with it.
Usually, I just ignore and if it gets out of hand I report it.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
True! When something becomes competitive, a lot of negativity starts. It's just like football at many schools, everyone is way too serious instead of having a fun game. That's my opinion at least. ;)
You just pin pointed to what happens at my school, they get TOO in to it. And i agree

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Welcome guyssss to another one of these posts where I rant about something and get feedback.
Excuse me if I make typos, I use my grandma's keyboard and it's A LOT different than my own.
Have you ever seen a player you killed and then spectates you, waiting for you to die then types L in chat?
Yes I have! What do I do!?? D: Simple, you ignore it, I am pretty sure they typed that for them to get a reaction/attention.
Oh, and here is the report website to report rule-breakers: reports.cubecraft.net (like the tier two toxic players.)

So, do you get called a noob when you die? Do you see an L when you die? Do you get called bad when you die AND WIN!?
Well, I want to talk about it. First up, I hate getting called a noob when I die, it's so annoying when I say "GG!" and then "gg noobs"

Remember, if you just type one single word, like L, that could really change someone's mood.

I think we can stop this. It'd dramatically welcome new players better, and they'd play more on the server.
I want you guys to say something to toxic players like this: "Can't you stop being toxic and saying gg instead? It'd welcome newer players better. Thank you! <3" That'd be great!
I just wanted to say, if you're one of those toxic players out there, we all know that you can change, you can change and be a nice player and welcome newer ones. I really hope you consider that, thank you. <3
Then again,
if you don't like to be called noob then git gud
I'm not saying I'm good but still xD

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

freeze them in time >:)
to soon?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom