• Yes, I'll stop being toxic.

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • No. I won't. [EXPLAIN PLEASE]

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Welcome guyssss to another one of these posts where I rant about something and get feedback.
Excuse me if I make typos, I use my grandma's keyboard and it's A LOT different than my own.
Have you ever seen a player you killed and then spectates you, waiting for you to die then types L in chat?
Yes I have! What do I do!?? D: Simple, you ignore it, I am pretty sure they typed that for them to get a reaction/attention.
Oh, and here is the report website to report rule-breakers: reports.cubecraft.net (like the tier two toxic players.)

So, do you get called a noob when you die? Do you see an L when you die? Do you get called bad when you die AND WIN!?
Well, I want to talk about it. First up, I hate getting called a noob when I die, it's so annoying when I say "GG!" and then "gg noobs"

Remember, if you just type one single word, like L, that could really change someone's mood.
I don't even know why people would do that stuff, like why!?'
If you've been toxic once, and changed your mind, I respect you a lot.

I think we can stop this. It'd dramatically welcome new players better, and they'd play more on the server.
I want you guys to say something to toxic players like this: "Can't you stop being toxic and saying gg instead? It'd welcome newer players better. Thank you! <3" That'd be great!
I just wanted to say, if you're one of those toxic players out there, we all know that you can change, you can change and be a nice player and welcome newer ones. I really hope you consider that, thank you. <3

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
I want you guys to say something to toxic players like this: "Can't you stop being toxic and saying gg instead? It'd welcome newer players better. Thank you! <3" That'd be great!
This would do just as much as all the hashtags against bullying, nothing.

Not saying nothing should be done, just saying this approach is rather useless

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
This would do just as much as all the hashtags against bullying, nothing.

Not saying nothing should be done, just saying this approach is rather useless
I know it won't, but if the toxic guy see that every single game, it would maybe change.

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
The worst toxic phrase IMO that I hate so much is "ez noobs". Now sometimes its true but best not to say it, and don't say it when its NOT TRUE. You would be lying if you called someone an "ez noob" and they got you to half a heart.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Whenever someone calls me a "noob" i just tell them:
"So, you just got killed by a noob?"
Usually always works

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Welcome guyssss to another one of these posts where I rant about something and get feedback.
Excuse me if I make typos, I use my grandma's keyboard and it's A LOT different than my own.
Have you ever seen a player you killed and then spectates you, waiting for you to die then types L in chat?
Yes I have! What do I do!?? D: Simple, you ignore it, I am pretty sure they typed that for them to get a reaction/attention.
Oh, and here is the report website to report rule-breakers: reports.cubecraft.net (like the tier two toxic players.)

So, do you get called a noob when you die? Do you see an L when you die? Do you get called bad when you die AND WIN!?
Well, I want to talk about it. First up, I hate getting called a noob when I die, it's so annoying when I say "GG!" and then "gg noobs"

Remember, if you just type one single word, like L, that could really change someone's mood.
I don't even know why people would do that stuff, like why!?'
If you've been toxic once, and changed your mind, I respect you a lot.

I think we can stop this. It'd dramatically welcome new players better, and they'd play more on the server.
I just wanted to say, if you're one of those toxic players out there, we all know that you can change, you can change and be a nice player and welcome newer ones. I really hope you consider that, thank you. <3
Oh...

Every time I win I always brag and say I'm a god...

Im a little toxic towards others, but i see how they feel now. And your correct "ignore" it!
On that topic I would like to say the Minecraft community is so toxic these days always like sending death threats etc and swearing at people, and worst of all, kids are learning swear words and stuff outside their age group

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Well, you guys seem to like toxicity more then a nice community, 6 votes for being toxic, 2 for stopping.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Well, you guys seem to like toxicity more then a nice community, 6 votes for being toxic, 2 for stopping.
NOOOOO! THIS HAS TO CHANGE!
I voted for stopping! I will tell people to vote for stopping! This has to stop. There are even videos saying that minecraft is one ofthe most toxic communities!
Btw, I <3 ur post! ok, bye cya.
pLs9XAC

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

I don't think it's because people rather have toxicity, but because your poll options aren't really appealing. People want toxicity to become less of an issue, but most simply don't agree with what you presented. Your poll option for stopping toxicity is "Yes! I really like your post!" Wouldn't just saying 'Stop Toxicity' and 'Don't stop toxicity' be much more simpler?

~

Anyways, I do agree with this
Maybe replacing words?:
  • EZ -> <3
  • gg nobs -> well played
  • easy-> gg

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I don't think it's because people rather have toxicity, but because your poll options aren't really appealing. People want toxicity to become less of an issue, but most simply don't agree with what you presented. Your poll option for stopping toxicity is "Yes! I really like your post!" Wouldn't just saying 'Stop Toxicity' and 'Don't stop toxicity' be much more simpler?

~

Anyways, I do agree with this
You're right, how do I change poll answers?

A

A pigeon

<3 and :) are more toxic than ez and noob . Idk why , it bothers me somehow .

PvP is the spurce of all toxicity

Reactions: ElPtricko

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
PvP is the spurce of all toxicity
True! When something becomes competitive, a lot of negativity starts. It's just like football at many schools, everyone is way too serious instead of having a fun game. That's my opinion at least. ;)

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom