• Yes!

• No...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Not a fan?
I love survival Minecraft ;-;

And to be honest tho, the first time I played Towny it was kinda... Boring. You had to go gather resources, come back plot, place them, if you need other go back, then return home, then.... Stay there forever? Minecraft is not really a game about cities, it might be about building but not towns and taxes... Still. This is my personal opinion. We're getting factions anyway, so I don't see why not add a Towny.
I didn't say I don't like survival, I really like survival. I only don't server survival, because where ever you go, there has been build or mined.

TheTrustySword

Sep 1, 2016
I enjoy towny and agree that it is fun but it doesn't really fit the server. The network could have it but I think CubeCraft is loved for what it is.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I didn't say I don't like survival, I really like survival. I only don't server survival, because where ever you go, there has been build or mined.
Are you for real? Griefers these days have nothing to raid, everyone is underground-basing.

Reactions: RynezDev

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Don't assume the games' gender and who plays Skyblock anyway (oh boy haters incoming I must prepare myself)
I'm not gonna hate you but I just really like skyblock and I don't want it to lose his fame :D

Reactions: Earth

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Before I came to cubecraft, I've spent about 3-4 years on a server with skyblock and towny survival.
I can tell you that both of them were equally as popular.
Skyblock having challenges and trying to get the best kind of island while on survival, you try to get the best town and residents to expand the area.

The issue about towny survival or survival itself, because cubecraft mainly consist of PVP, we're going to have a ton of griefers who will mistake survival to be the same as factions and just raid and raid and oh, did I mention raid?
So that is going to be one of the main issues for survival.

"But it has a towny protection to prevent grief"
Not all players will be able to afford a town or stay in a town, so some of them would just build in the wilderness which is not raid-proof.
From my knowledge, towny protection is not 100% safe.

I support this idea but we would have to find a way to solve those issues as it would require tons of rollback.

Reactions: TheFastBowler
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I don't like this because if a cube didn't make they wont use it (excluding big games like Skywars,Factions, Survival games etc
Some servers already have it so it would be coping

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Towny more or less is sort of like factions. Though correct me if i'm wrong. I never actually played towny. The only thing different is you don't have to pay for the taxes in factions. Everything else is the same.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom