Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a towny Server be added

• Total voters

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Hello, thank you readers for taking the time to read this suggestion

The Plugin Towny is basically a survival Minecraft world but with a community where towns can be built and expand throughout the Minecraft world with protection from other players although pvp is allowed it can be disabled for plots within towns making the idea of building up a town a good thought instead of living on your own in the unprotected world!

Please Voice your opinions and pros & cons on the topic

This is not a factions world tbh it's quite different
http://towny.palmergames.com
Towny Advanced is a versatile, player-controlled land management plugin for use with Bukkit/Tekkit/Spigot/Libigot. Towny offers solutions for pvp, griefing, chat, inflated economies and monsters to minecraft server admins. Towny allows players to work together and against each other as they see fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToastO_O

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
So your basic idea would be to have a factions server on Cubecraft. I don't really think that would be a great idea, especially since I think Cubecraft has actually previously had a factions server and it was not very popular.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
So your basic idea would be to have a factions server on Cubecraft. I don't really think that would be a great idea, especially since I think Cubecraft has actually previously had a factions server and it was not very popular.
Towny =/= Factions.
CubeCraft had factions in the past and it was more popular than Minerware, Creative (today) and Blockband. It went into mainteneance for the same reason as SB, Creative and parkour:
  • Economy was broken
  • Servers crashed too frquently
  • Weren't custom plugins
:)

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt

The Plugin Towny is basically a survival Minecraft world but with a community where towns can be built and expand throughout the Minecraft world with protection from other players although pvp is allowed it can be disabled for plots within towns making the idea of building up a town a good thought instead of living on your own in the unprotected world!

Towny Advanced is a versatile, player-controlled land management plugin for use with Bukkit/Tekkit/Spigot/Libigot. Towny offers solutions for pvp, griefing, chat, inflated economies and monsters to minecraft server admins. Towny allows players to work together and against each other as they see fit.
Well, CubeCraft Isn't That Type Of Server That has Factions/Towny I don't think that This Will Make The Server Better because the server is just for fun and minigames not for raiding <My Opinion>

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Towny =/= Factions.
CubeCraft had factions in the past and it was more popular than Minerware, Creative (today) and Blockband. It went into mainteneance for the same reason as SB, Creative and parkour:
  • Economy was broken
  • Servers crashed too frquently
  • Weren't custom plugins
:)
Thank you.

Anyways I don't really like Towny. We already have creative so why add that?
I would prefer if they re-released Skyblock and Factions.

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España

I think that's not a thing for CubeCraft sorry but -1

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
It's not factions you don't raid each other and you don't build bases out of pure obsidian, and it's not creative you have to earn your materials throughout survival

Reactions: DrHam

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
It's not factions you don't raid each other and you don't build bases out of pure obsidian, and it's not creative you have to earn your materials throughout survival
Anyway I still think that modality is not enough for cubecraft, cubecraft is not a survival server, I don't agree with this plugin for cubecraft, in my opinion

Jollier123

Jul 9, 2017
Well it seems like overall people don't really like the idea of a towny server thankyou for ze feedback

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom