Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Make other team and solo maps?


  • Total voters
    15

HurmitCurtis

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2016
321
298
139
25
Like... you have to play against other players? Like 1v1v1v1? That's a no from me. It's too easy to focus someone by sending every troop you have to them, and it would split up the small Tower Defence community another time. That would mean that games don't fill, which means that the games dies, and that means that CubeCraft has wasted their money on a game. Sorry, but I don't agree. Though I always love to see more maps we can play on :)
id like new maps :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: SpeakerFreak070 ;)
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom