Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Towerdefence - Hardcore Mode, remove because of abuse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Assuming that you are one of the abusing donators. This isn't a game at all. Me and many others come to Tower Defence to play Tower Defence. Than you or some other donator comes along who just wants to pump up their statics. And for this the other 11 people, who just want to play a game, have to suffer for it.

This isn't in any way fair. The fact that greedy donators can exploit this without being punished for it while non-donators have to suffer for it makes me sick. Apparently this is what cubecraft has become. To make very clear how I stand in this matter... I won’t 'donate' to any server, organization or whatever that just has heart for money and not for its community. The cubecraft community is larger than just its donators. It's sad to see apparently the staff things otherwise.

Assumptions.
Im trying to play the game.
And your trying to make me look like a bad person for doing it.
It is fair. If you cant compete somehow its not how YOU voted its HOW YOU PLAY.
If there abel to silverfish you then so can you.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Assumptions.
Im trying to play the game.
And your trying to make me look like a bad person for doing it.
It is fair. If you cant compete somehow its not how YOU voted its HOW YOU PLAY.
If there abel to silverfish you then so can you.

There is a reason Tower Defence is named TOWER DEFENCE.

When towers can't even been build properly before the game ends than clearly something is wrong.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
As I said
There are stratigies
You need to adapt and prepair

I'm quoting this from member Snap from my previous thread about this;

"No vote option should have a strategy to it that ends the game in sixty seconds flat."

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
How so? Please share with us how to consistently survive this without the need for a full cooperative party.

Its simple rather. You can easily assume they will hunt the change of diploying silver fish. So I have me team split up (Normally they listen) And half of us send waves of various mobs silverfish and other mobs. And then the other wave builds some towers to repeal the various mobs we might incounter. We also save exp and coins for potions to heal and speed up are little friends. And also a good way to avoid being defeated is picking the right time to send a wave. There are more ways to do this and other stratigies but thats one of my favorites. Plus I like really long maps.

And yes I do play with friends but we have played for so long we know the meta and what to do if at this point. So with or without it also depends on who is your enemy and what are they going to do.

Its not a random 60 second game... If you try... And your whole team dosent rage...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
And yes I do play with friends but we have played for so long we know the meta and what to do if at this point. So with or without it also depends on who is your enemy and what are they going to do.
So basically, have friends that know what to do and you might win, but if you don't have cooperative friends you'll lose every time? Not pay to win!

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
It dosent have to end. I have surrvived this and also lead many succsesful campaigns and seigies agianst the enemy.

In hardcore Mode? Against zombiepigman and flying mobs? I highly doubt it.

Perhaps you fought against a noob team since it is YOU making the game hardcore mode. I have no doubt you know exactly what you are doing. However I can't say the same from all non-donator teams. You still won't be able to withstand an attack from zombiepigman that are being send near the beginning. Flying mobs tops with a LOT of mage towers when everyone helps. And even in longer maps. It is even finally by staff being aknowlegde that hardcoremode is overpowered.

If you believe otherwise - Provide evidence -

Reactions: Manchot999

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So basically, have friends that know what to do and you might win, but if you don't have cooperative friends you'll lose every time? Not pay to win!

You did not understand anything I said... And thats not a question.
And honestly its one of the only modes with a game that requires skill and patience something now a days kids dont have with this changeing world.
I never said you need a rank.
But I do recommend it ;)

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In hardcore Mode? Against zombiepigman and flying mobs? I highly doubt it.

Perhaps you fought against a noob team since it is YOU making the game hardcore mode. I have no doubt you know exactly what you are doing. However I can't say the same from all non-donator teams. You still won't be able to withstand an attack from zombiepigman that are being send near the beginning. Flying mobs tops with a LOT of mage towers when everyone helps. And even in longer maps. It is even finally by staff being aknowlegde that hardcoremode is overpowered.

If you believe otherwise - Provide evidence -

No I have even gone up agianst some of the strongest players on the leaderboards or the real professionals if you will. And no Zombie Pigmen are strong but there are some better ways to fight them and fight back. I gave you evidence right now it seems you dont like my answer so your still contesting me and also not beliving me. If you dont belive me then litteraly fight me then.

This is my last comment. If you guys want to remove it thats fine but know that its not some thing you do to troll. Were not all awful people.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This is my last comment. If you guys want to remove it thats fine but know that its not some thing you do to troll. Were not all awful people.
It shouldn't be removed, it should be fixed.

And honestly its one of the only modes with a game that requires skill
So why do you want this variant to remain, something that guarantees a win almost every time within seconds?

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
Its simple rather. You can easily assume they will hunt the change of diploying silver fish. So I have me team split up (Normally they listen) And half of us send waves of various mobs silverfish and other mobs. And then the other wave builds some towers to repeal the various mobs we might incounter. We also save exp and coins for potions to heal and speed up are little friends. And also a good way to avoid being defeated is picking the right time to send a wave. There are more ways to do this and other stratigies but thats one of my favorites. Plus I like really long maps.

Its not a random 60 second game... If you try... And your whole team dosent rage...

There you have it. "LONG MAPS"
So this problem doesn't suddenly count for short maps? or what.

And even with... you still won't do a shit against the pigman. Unless they aren't send close to the beginning you'll be death. Especially when enemy team is also supporting them.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink

And even with... you still won't do a ____ against the pigman. Unless they aren't send close to the beginning you'll be death. Especially when enemy team is also supporting them.
Please refrain from swearing on the forums. Thanks c:

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
It shouldn't be removed, it should be fixed.

So why do you want this variant to remain, something that guarantees a win almost every time within seconds?

It dosent mean I win
Dosent mean they win
Its not that the person will garentee a win.

And if you want to fix it then fine but it will be pretty hard balanceing something thats supossed to be difficult.

As I said im trying not to answer and im not going to answer so please stop. I told you if you want to have it changed fine but thats all.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

And even with... you still won't do a shit against the pigman. Unless they aren't send close to the beginning you'll be death. Especially when enemy team is also supporting them.

1- Dont swear at me
2- I SAID I RECOMMEND HAVING LONG MAPS!
3- Short maps can be played it varies though sometimes.

Glaucus7

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2016
No I have even gone up agianst some of the strongest players on the leaderboards or the real professionals if you will. And no Zombie Pigmen are strong but there are some better ways to fight them and fight back. I gave you evidence right now it seems you dont like my answer so your still contesting me and also not beliving me. If you dont belive me then litteraly fight me then.

You haven't provide any evidence at all.

So far you have been just telling us exactly what kind of disgusting figure you are. Pretty much exactly the kind of Donators I’m trying to fight.

- You force the game Hardcore Mode

- You usually play with an advanced ‘friend’ teams

And thát is supposed to be fair?!

Not everyone plays in a team. In fact, most people don’t. They just intent to play an actual fair game. However you are indirectly fully admitting to imbalance the fairness right from the start by gathering experts around you before you even start the game.

The only thing still missing is you admitting you’re doing this for gaming statics and not for the actual gamefun.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom