• No

Votes: 8 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

YNDIDON

Mar 6, 2016
Slovakia
This map is very beautiful, I like how detailed it is while still being harmonic! Thats very hard to achieve, if you ask me. :) Also, its the most "dynamic" map of all (like a moment of ocean life was just captured - no other map can compare). I agree with Wvzy, there has been just 1 map added in a really long time - Zen - and while its very beautiful, its not the best map for playing (yeah, I talk about that huge dividing spot where you can place like 30 towers). This map offers a nice lane. Imo, it would be right thing to add this map. TD really needs new updates as I feel its neglected and new maps are essential for bringing fresh air back. Thats how top winner feels about this map ;). (sorry for my english) PS: that turtle <3 <3 <3

Jun 7, 2020
Map name: Atlantis

Map creator(s): CrystalDrop with the special help of @Savvy, @iLxgend, @Dubbz, @AssassinJillian

Map Description: This is an underwater-themed tower defense map with a path length of about 280 blocks and a total of 188 3x3's and 19 5x5's. This map looks best with the time set as 23000ticks but that can always be modified a bit to make it a little bit brighter. There are a lot of sea creatures, buried treasure, and hidden spots to be discovered. A lot of hard work was put into this, and I think this would be a very good addition, especially since we haven't gotten a new map for this game in a while. Below is a link to see a full video tour of the map! I hope you enjoy!

*Edit* A few updates of the map have been posted in the comments

View attachment 165705 View attachment 165706 View attachment 165707 View attachment 165709 View attachment 165710

Video tour:
So, the video tour is set as "Made for Kids" on YouTube... That makes a TON of sense...

marcmq

May 26, 2020
London
I’ve been hoping for some good new TD maps and features and I think this beautiful map would make an excellent addition. Voting yes all the way.

Reactions: CrystalDrop

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
After looking at all the feedback, gaining new experience, and spending some time to ponder on the map. I would like to request this thread to be locked. @Savvy and I have future plans for this map and ideas to make it a lot better. Thank you, everyone, for the massive support and hopefully, you will like the new version even more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom