Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Do You Think?

• Holy Cheddar More!

• Would play 10/10

• Bad, wouldn't reccomend

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
Hello all you fine tower defence players. Today, I saw some skins, and noticed skins where gunna be added to tower defence. and, so, me being extremely bored, decided to start building some skins. I decided to do a "theme" or themes for the towers. such a "medieval, Organic, and so on. Note this is indeed work in progress. So far I have 2 done.
This is the prison pack, so far, 2 have been built for this pack. Enjoy
http://imgur.com/a/KOzph
From top to bottom: Archer_Tower, Artillery_Tower
Feel free to recommend build themes to me, also, should I finish the prison pack? add afew more towers? or start a new theme?
Ill be happy to take your guys feedback.

Reactions: 11Ls

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello all you fine tower defence players. Today, I saw some skins, and noticed skins where gunna be added to tower defence. and, so, me being extremely bored, decided to start building some skins. I decided to do a "theme" or themes for the towers. such a "medieval, Organic, and so on. Note this is indeed work in progress. So far I have 2 done.
This is the prison pack, so far, 2 have been built for this pack. Enjoy
http://imgur.com/a/KOzph
From top to bottom: Archer_Tower, Artillery_Tower
Feel free to recommend build themes to me, also, should I finish the prison pack? add afew more towers? or start a new theme?
Ill be happy to take your guys feedback.
looks promising

AvengersFCB

May 25, 2016
The Artillery looks cool , but the archer tower doesn't really that cool , even though is a Prison Pack , I hope there is more blocks that you can use such as Polished Gradite

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
I love how there are two replys... yet neither recommend a new idea or if I should continue prison pack... thanks guys... xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom