Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Do You Think?

• Holy Cheddar More!

• Would play 10/10

• Bad, wouldn't reccomend

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
Hello all you fine tower defence players. Today, I saw some skins, and noticed skins where gunna be added to tower defence. and, so, me being extremely bored, decided to start building some skins. I decided to do a "theme" or themes for the towers. such a "medieval, Organic, and so on. Note this is indeed work in progress. So far I have 2 done.
This is the prison pack, so far, 2 have been built for this pack. Enjoy
http://imgur.com/a/KOzph
From top to bottom: Archer_Tower, Artillery_Tower
Feel free to recommend build themes to me, also, should I finish the prison pack? add afew more towers? or start a new theme?
Ill be happy to take your guys feedback.

Reactions: 11Ls

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Hello all you fine tower defence players. Today, I saw some skins, and noticed skins where gunna be added to tower defence. and, so, me being extremely bored, decided to start building some skins. I decided to do a "theme" or themes for the towers. such a "medieval, Organic, and so on. Note this is indeed work in progress. So far I have 2 done.
This is the prison pack, so far, 2 have been built for this pack. Enjoy
http://imgur.com/a/KOzph
From top to bottom: Archer_Tower, Artillery_Tower
Feel free to recommend build themes to me, also, should I finish the prison pack? add afew more towers? or start a new theme?
Ill be happy to take your guys feedback.
looks promising

AvengersFCB

May 25, 2016
The Artillery looks cool , but the archer tower doesn't really that cool , even though is a Prison Pack , I hope there is more blocks that you can use such as Polished Gradite

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
I love how there are two replys... yet neither recommend a new idea or if I should continue prison pack... thanks guys... xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom