Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
if they are not going to bring the /votekick back which i really hope they do, then they need to try something, because the situation is crazy and cross teaming does happen ;/ my photo shows just a section of the map that this guy done, his towers are all over btw, its maddening u can even read the team i was im asking him over and over and they were asking him from start to Finnish again making them type more then what they are playing!

Attachments

• 2018-01-17_21.35.26.png
    2018-01-17_21.35.26.png
    2 MB · Views: 167
Reactions: Dart monkey

Dart monkey

Aug 11, 2017
Hey all,

I think Cubecraft should add specific places to place towers, like you cant put archers in 5x5 slots, and you have to place it in a certain spot. What do you guys think? Comment down below!
Dont forget that you also can't place 3x3 towers to 5x5 and 5x5 to 3x3.Good idea.

Reactions: IAmAPeach

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
if they are not going to bring the /votekick back which i really hope they do, then they need to try something, because the situation is crazy and cross teaming does happen ;/ my photo shows just a section of the map that this guy done, his towers are all over btw, its maddening u can even read the team i was im asking him over and over and they were asking him from start to Finnish again making them type more then what they are playing!

Unrelated but what map is that?

And I completely agree!
+1

Reactions: HurmitCurtis

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I agree, I had enough times where all the 5x5 spots were filled with 3x3 towers.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey all,

I think Cubecraft should add specific places to place towers, like you cant put archers in 5x5 slots, and you have to place it in a certain spot. What do you guys think? Comment down below!
Yes please! That would prevent so many annoying things!!
(Happy B-Day!)

Jorn_N

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hey all,

yes please! there are so many people that place archer tower on 5x5 spots

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
I join this discussion to agree with all: there are too may players that simply aren't able to play in team! They're random-placing, spam-placing and occupy all the space you need for doing a better defence. So many nubs that certain games are simply frustrating and all you can do is /leave and hoping that the next one is simply better.

I'm ok to limit placing towers: in 5x5 spaces we shouldn't be able to build 3x3 ones. Fire, ice, mage and quacke stacking should be strongly checked, 'cos I saw many times two fire at start, one placed on right, one on left, and it's not good.

Also, as the game proceed, you need to upgrade your towers. But many placers just have not upgrades unlocked, so you're stuck with 2LVL TNT as you can't choose the path. I think they should be unlocked, once the game is getting long and armageddon is coming.

Voteckick would be great, not only for premiums, but for all. Many players, as said, are just teaming with other squad...

I also really enjoy if there are 4vs4 or 2vs2 games. Otherwise, a 2vs6: I'd really like to try it just to proove that good placing and collaborating is more effective than spamming monsters and towers. I'm able to win almost every game with my friend sending 2 waves of pigmans with 2 waves of witches togheter with my friend, after 7 minutes of the game, just the time to get enough exp and coins. The 2 vs 6 could valutate the "ability" of single players, when the game is starting. If they are winning many games, a dialog should ask "are you sure to get against 4-5-6 players? You're only 2/3 in your team: Y/N". And I would say SURELY YES: finally I can place towers as I want, getting many monsters 'cos many players sending enemies and getting rich, 'cos a double price is very rare to see...

Reactions: StanEXE
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Top Bottom