1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tower Deffence Update

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by chispita5, Jun 22, 2016.

1. chispita5

chispita5 Member

This idea will be written by the translator of google, sorry if something misspelled.

Tower Defence while playing I thought of a few ideas to make the game more fun : D

+You can upgrade trops ( ej: Zombie-- Zombie Villager (10 exp reward, more speed you must pay 750 coins to upgrade it and cost 10 coins more every trop))
    +Towers can be upgrade to Armageddon Towers ( In Armageddon mode ) ( Ej: Armageddon Archery Tower : shot 6 arrow every time )

If you are interested in this next update, let me know, and I'll pass pictures of how it could be everything (Mmm, I do not know how to send pictures >. <)

2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    I kind of like it. :)

Why would you upgrade it to an Armageddon tower, if it going to be blown up.

3. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    Tower defence just received an update recently, and it's unlikely another one will happen in the neat future. I dont like the fact that towers can be stronger in armageddon, they're supposed to be weaker. Also, why don't you just buy another Mob if you want an upgrade?

4. Jaspz

Jaspz Member

Being the owner of RNBW
    Home Page:
    Honestly, I like this idea. The only thing I'm not sure on is the fact your tower will be destroyed by the wither so there is no point to upgrading them to an Armageddon Tower.