Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

chispita5

Jun 24, 2015
This idea will be written by the translator of google, sorry if something misspelled.

Tower Defence while playing I thought of a few ideas to make the game more fun : D

+You can upgrade trops ( ej: Zombie-- Zombie Villager (10 exp reward, more speed you must pay 750 coins to upgrade it and cost 10 coins more every trop))
+Towers can be upgrade to Armageddon Towers ( In Armageddon mode ) ( Ej: Armageddon Archery Tower : shot 6 arrow every time )

If you are interested in this next update, let me know, and I'll pass pictures of how it could be everything (Mmm, I do not know how to send pictures >. <)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
+You can upgrade trops ( ej: Zombie-- Zombie Villager (10 exp reward, more speed you must pay 750 coins to upgrade it and cost 10 coins more every trop))
I kind of like it. :)

+Towers can be upgrade to Armageddon Towers ( In Armageddon mode ) ( Ej: Armageddon Archery Tower : shot 6 arrow every time )
Why would you upgrade it to an Armageddon tower, if it going to be blown up.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
This idea will be written by the translator of google, sorry if something misspelled.

Tower Defence while playing I thought of a few ideas to make the game more fun : D

If you are interested in this next update, let me know, and I'll pass pictures of how it could be everything (Mmm, I do not know how to send pictures >. <)
Tower defence just received an update recently, and it's unlikely another one will happen in the neat future. I dont like the fact that towers can be stronger in armageddon, they're supposed to be weaker. Also, why don't you just buy another Mob if you want an upgrade?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom