Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should tower defense be seperated by levels

• No, I'm a nub and want to feel good about myself.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YuriyMush

Aug 3, 2016
I play tower defense a lot and really can't stand the noobs that just don't know how to play. Is there any way you can make separate games like perhaps depending on what level people are.
For example:
For levels 1-5 You play in this lobby
For levels 5-10 ..
10-20 ..
20+ ...
or something like this. This would allow people to play games they can get into depending on their level. So a level 12 can play in 3 of these different "leagues". It would really allow the really good people to get challenged, and the beginners to play versus each other.
Please consider this....
YuriyMush

SSK101

Jul 29, 2016
i also play tower defense a lot too but i really don't think this is necessary and also its quite rude and offensive just blocking out the new players when they should really learn and not play with other people who don't know how to play because then they don't learn. No offence but i think your being a bit selfish thinking about yourself and not others Im sorry but -1
SSK101:cube_light:

Reactions: minucci

YuriyMush

Aug 3, 2016
But guys, I know you think I'm being rude/selfish, but all these times I play all these beginners can't place towers, or some of them place all level 1's incorrectly. Idk about you, but that bothers me a lot..

minucci

Aug 10, 2016
In case someone is really bad and dont listen qhen you tell him how to place the towers, you can use /vote kick

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
No. If it's using the player's server level (e.g. level 20 on the server) and the player never played TD, it wouldn't allow new players to learn from experienced ones.

I myself like playing against good players over new ones. Harder wins, but it teaches the player a lot more than if he were to play against new players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom