Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
That would not be helpfup... at all.

When you do /report a staff member has to come. By the time someone comes to check your report out (if that happens at all) you will already be kicked from the game. How will he/she possibly check out whether or not you got kicked for legitimate reasons.

Votekick was a thing in the past.. it's been removed for good reasons.

Cubecraft should aim to make the game better, instead of giving the players a tool that can be abused way too easily. Misplacing towers shouldn't be possible and everyone in the team should be able to upgrade all towers (it's a teamgame.. let us work as a team?).
Misplaced towers can not be "disabled" because many of the strategies will be tuned down.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Misplaced towers can not be "disabled" because many of the strategies will be tuned down.
Small price to pay for an issue that has plagued this game for years now. And what strategies are you talking about? Claiming spots ain't no strategy to me. Besides, there are no disadvantages if both teams can only use the grid as it is build.

Reactions: Fyre

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
For example, if you have 3 5x5 first line places and 5 3x3 backline places you can put your archers in first, and 5x5 in backlinks. That is just an example and of course, it is not a small price. That game is based on strategy.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
For example, if you have 3 5x5 first line places and 5 3x3 backline places you can put your archers in first, and 5x5 in backlinks. That is just an example and of course, it is not a small price. That game is based on strategy.

So... that's one strategy that works on very few maps. One that really isn't a game changer. And I also fail to see how only being able to use the grid as intended takes away all the strategy of the game?

The cons of being able to misplace towers everywhere are far greater than the pros. I would love to see Cubecraft finally do something about it. Hell, if you ask me it should have been done a long time ago.

Reactions: Fyre and Shotgun
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rocks1 wrote on Ivaann's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on Ivaann's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on _DrStrange_'s profile.
Happy Birthday I hope you have an awesome day today!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ivaann's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom