Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

I have played Tower Defense a lot and I realized (as probably every player in TD) that there are a few players that are playing the game with the purpose to ruin the game (randomly placing towers etc.).
Soo... What is my suggestion about? In some of the most popular shooting games (CS:GO, Rainbow 6 Siege...) there is a vote that you can start to kick a player.
In my opinion, /kickoff or /votekick would be appropriate command name.

Edit: It would be good if that command kicks the player after 50% + 1 votes.

If you have any suggestions to improve this suggestion please leave it below.
Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for your attention!

Reactions: LlTE

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
As annoying as it is, you can report them as trolling https://reports.cubecraft.net/login .

However, I do understand where you are coming from, most games I play there is someone that places a tower wrong and they refuse to remove it. Instead of a vote kick from the whole game there could be a vote to remove the certain tower that is in the wrong place and the whole team can vote to decide whether to remove it or not.

Reactions: Berehum and Lyriie

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
As annoying as it is, you can report them as trolling https://reports.cubecraft.net/login .

However, I do understand where you are coming from, most games I play there is someone that places a tower wrong and they refuse to remove it. Instead of a vote kick from the whole game there could be a vote to remove the certain tower that is in the wrong place and the whole team can vote to decide whether to remove it or not.
I can report them but that won't save the game xd
Vote to remove a certain tower may be abused and used wrong.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
Problem is that some players use votekick for creating their private team and not for the actual purpose of kicking people who are trying to ruin the game. This is one example but I think there are even more reasons and ways to abuse the votekick option. I understand your frustration and share it...

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Problem is that some players use votekick for creating their private team and not for the actual purpose of kicking people who are trying to ruin the game. This is one example but I think there are even more reasons and ways to abuse the votekick option. I understand your frustration and share it...
It can be added limitation for example as the /report command. To have it, you should have a rank and you will have only a few uses per day.

Reactions: Shotgun

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
It can be added limitation for example as the /report command. To have it, you should have a rank and you will have only a few uses per day.
The limitation is a good way to solve most abuses! The rank however will make it quite difficult to get someone votekicked... Maybe if the rank was only needed to start a certain votekick it would work out but I'm not entirely sure...

With limitation it would be a lot better idea though!

xceing

Jun 28, 2020
This is actually a great idea but I believe parties of 4 will just abuse this feature for creating private parties and other things like kicking "the noobs" out so you have an edge.
You can limit the uses, but if you play alot of tower defence this feature could come short. It's not a rare occurrence to see new players.
It just seems way to toxic for new players.

• Sad
Reactions: Shotgun

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
This is actually a great idea but I believe parties of 4 will just abuse this feature for creating private parties and other things like kicking "the noobs" out so you have an edge.
You can limit the uses, but if you play alot of tower defence this feature could come short. It's not a rare occurrence to see new players.

True.....

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
It can be something like /report command. Granted only for ranks with limited uses.

Fyre

Sep 14, 2017
this used to be in the game and was pretty handy, but then you had ppl using it to kick ppl not in their group and toxic people kicking people who wont obey them and do exactly what they say and get enough ppl to follow their lead

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
There are too many players that doesn't know how to place. When telling them how to play, they get angry and start to place randomly towers. We need /kick command, with some voting system.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
There are too many players that doesn't know how to place. When telling them how to play, they get angry and start to place randomly towers. We need /kick command, with some voting system.

Please read this reply on another post. I think this is kind of an answer to what you said...

Reactions: Vict0r

Fyre

Sep 14, 2017
making it ranks only is not okay in my book
really kinda gross...
telling someone they can only help kick a toxic/spamming player out if they have irl financial ability to pay for a rank...

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
making it ranks only is not okay in my book
really kinda gross...
telling someone they can only help kick a toxic/spamming player out if they have irl financial ability to pay for a rank...
It is the same with /report.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
As I said, It can be added like /report command. Only for ranks with limited uses.
That would not be helpfup... at all.

When you do /report a staff member has to come. By the time someone comes to check your report out (if that happens at all) you will already be kicked from the game. How will he/she possibly check out whether or not you got kicked for legitimate reasons.

Votekick was a thing in the past.. it's been removed for good reasons.

Cubecraft should aim to make the game better, instead of giving the players a tool that can be abused way too easily. Misplacing towers shouldn't be possible and everyone in the team should be able to upgrade all towers (it's a teamgame.. let us work as a team?).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jevmen and Shotgun
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom