Should we add this tower?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 204478

Nice tower, I may not play tower defence, but still great :P

DuhItzSkeleton

Jul 20, 2016
You do realize that mods that have extra items and blocks don't work on servers that don't have those installed, right?
I don't think that cubecraft has any server-side mods installed. Even if you try to craft a modded item it won't work
I KNOW​

DuhItzSkeleton

Jul 20, 2016
Please explain what the tower does in the thread, not just the video.
The tower will summon evocation fangs on mobs and those fangs will spawn in 9 locations. The further from target the weaker the damage. This will have no effect on flying mobs and cave spiders and is not so great against fast mobs because they run very fast and don't get maximum damage. Each upgrade will cost the following
Unlock: 750 points
I: 500 - Range: 9 blocks Recharge: 5
II: 250 - Range: 11 blocks Recharge: 3.5
III: 360 - Range: 13 blocks Recharge: 2
IV: 500 - Range: 15 blocks Recharge: 0.5
Each will Increase Range By 2 Blocks and Decreases Recharge Time By 1.5 Seconds

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Reminds me of the StarCraft lurker or, more specifically, StarCraft 2 lurker defense.

I'd say it should be placed on the road as an "upgrade-able trap" instead of as a tower, similar to GemCraft's upgrade-able traps (gems socket inside traps) and/or Bloons TD road spikes/glue.

@OP, what do you think of my take below? Shorter range, but it deals line AoE (splash damage in a straight line instead of in a circle). I can see that in your tower you're using the evoker's defensive mechanic, where it releases fangs in a circular pattern. As others said, it has to be in full 1.11.

How this tower/trap can work:
-Either a structure or the evoker mob. The trap is burrowed but the wither can still see it.
-Still have levels to upgrade the trap.
-Fangs travel in a straight line. Anything in the line takes damage.
-Max range at full upgrades is 9 blocks. Have its initial range at 5 blocks, with each upgrade increasing its range by 1.
-Faster attack rate as you stated above.

DuhItzSkeleton

Jul 20, 2016
Reminds me of the StarCraft lurker or, more specifically, StarCraft 2 lurker defense.

I'd say it should be placed on the road as an "upgrade-able trap" instead of as a tower, similar to GemCraft's upgrade-able traps (gems socket inside traps) and/or Bloons TD road spikes/glue.

@OP, what do you think of my take below? Shorter range, but it deals line AoE (splash damage in a straight line instead of in a circle). I can see that in your tower you're using the evoker's defensive mechanic, where it releases fangs in a circular pattern. As others said, it has to be in full 1.11.

How this tower/trap can work:
-Either a structure or the evoker mob. The trap is burrowed but the wither can still see it.
-Still have levels to upgrade the trap.
-Fangs travel in a straight line. Anything in the line takes damage.
-Max range at full upgrades is 9 blocks. Have its initial range at 5 blocks, with each upgrade increasing its range by 1.
-Faster attack rate as you stated above.
-The trap, as in the video and one picture, this will attack 5 blocks cross and 5 blocks diagonal

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom