• No, I don't like it at all!

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Stablish

Jan 2, 2018
Planet Earth
www.cubecraft.net
Hello CubeCraft
while I was playing Tower Defense, I was thinking about: Why can't CubeCraft make Tower Defense looks better and greater, the lobby will be changed to NPC's instead of signs like other games, the lobby will be changed a little bit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Tower Defense Doubles:
In this mode, there will be 2 vs 2 in the game and they will battle each other like a normal game, we can make the prices of the towers more cheaper and make it more fun for every two players to play in-party with each other or with a random teammate (Joining this game with a party full of 4 players will not get points from the game).

2) Tower Defense Solo:
Oh, solo? Well, this will be great!
There will be 2 players maximum on the game, the map will be smaller and the pricing will be normal as how it was, parties are not allowed on this mode and the towers will be 10% cheaper more than Doubles, this will be so challenged more than the old Tower Defense.

3) Tower Defense "/Votekick" command:
Why this command? It is necessary for the team to kick trollers, I meet a lot of people trolling our team by placing random towers, so adding this command will be better for the team to play without any problems.

Why can't you tell him/her to remove his/her tower and that's it? There are players who don't listen to their teammates, I tell my teammates to remove their tower but they don't listen to me, they might speak a different language that we don't understand it, or they might be beginners at this game who knows...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you agree with me, please vote above the thread and tell me if it's a good idea.

If you don't agree, then it's your opinion and I respect that.

I hope you liked everything I suggested and I really want Doubles & Solo to be added in Tower Defense game, everyone will like it and players will enjoy playing on it more and more.
Thank you for reading & understanding my idea!!
~Noun

Reactions: Pyrite
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom