Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

carniola

Apr 4, 2018
Hello!

My idea is that there would be a sandbox mode for Tower Defense with infinite coins and XP. The idea would be that you can try out everything and see what you want to buy next. It would be a great way to test things. And also see if you're better than your friends... Being able to invite friends would also be a plus!

Reactions: Lezappen

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm sure the opposing team will send 60 maxed out giants as soon as the game starts...
They are easy to kill with the zeus towers path 2
PD. I dont agree with this suggestio, I think we are good with doble income

D

Deleted member 59979

Maybe not sandbox against other people but maybe like a sandbox zone so that you can try out all the things and choose different mobs to send against yourself. Wouldnt mind seeing this implemented with soem changes!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
As long as you're not able to invite friends to be the opposing team, then sure. I love the sandbox mode in BTD 5, so this would be a great addition to that to see how well you could use certain strategies & what you could do to defend against certain mobs.
It'd teach the players a thing or two about how to play the game if they're new.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom