Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jerrehhhh

Feb 13, 2019
Tower Defense Placement

It's happened to all of us. Wether or not their intentions were pure, they never played the game before, or they were attempting to troll, there has been a person in every single game of Tower Defense who places a 3x3 tower in a 5x5 spot, or places a tower off of the given floor plan. It is annoying and makes the game less fun. My goal is to get this issue fixed.

I believe that Tower Defense needs a better placement system. Obviously, there are issues with the way it is now. I find myself needing to 'claim' every single 5x5 tower spot with Archer towers, simply so nobody can go over there and start placing 3x3 towers with the intention of using them seriously in that spot for the whole game. I think that the placement system should force towers to be in the designated 3x3 or 5x5 areas, and only within the lines. This will make the game cleaner and less frustrating to experienced players.

Here is my proposal:
-Do not allow 3x3 towers to be placed in a designated 5x5 spot
-Do not allow 5x5 towers to be placed in a designated 3x3 spot
-Force all towers to snap into the square laid out on the ground in order to maximize efficiency
-Add a feature where a player can 'request' another player to remove a tower (for when players have chat turned off)

What if players want to place a 5x5 tower in a 3x3 area?
There are plenty of spots where 5x5 towers can be placed, and there are plenty of good 3x3 towers that can take its place. Also, this is like asking to place a 5x5 tower in a spot meant for one, single 3x3 tower. It just is not possible. The same goes vise-versa, where 3x3 cannot be placed in a 5x5.

coralines

Novice Member
Dec 20, 2018
Most of these suggestions have already been raised and addressed multiple times.
If you want your ideas to really be noticed, your best bet would be posting them here right now: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-needs-your-suggestions.216380/

Feedback is being collected by Management so make sure to either link this thread or copy/paste it so that they can notice it and see the high demand - it has already been suggested on the thread, but the more the merrier I guess.

Reactions: MrAssassin4hire
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom