Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Weegeee

Dec 22, 2017
It happens in almost every game, some body puts a 3x3 tower in a 5x5 tile. It is pretty painful, and it is pretty hard to deal with people that do this. So I have a new suggestion that I want to make.

Have you ever tried placing a tower but you didn't have enough room and it said You can't place here! Well that is what I want to happen when someone tries putting down a 3x3 tower in a 5x5 tile. It will really help get rid of those people who don't really know what they're doing and start putting down these 3x3 towers in the 5x5 tiles while someone was planning to use those tiles for a necromancer.

For an example, lets say you are playing the game and you try to put down an Ice tower in a 5x5 tile. Well the area where you tried putting the 3x3 would flash and it would say You can't place that here! Put this in a smaller tile! And hopefully this small line of text will encourage you to maybe put that Ice tower somewhere more reasonable.

You may ask, Well, why is this necessary?
Trust me, you will not believe how many people including me lose games because we couldn't put down a necromancer or a turret tower because a Level 2 Artillery tower was in that spot.

You may also ask, Well, just put an archer there and when you get the money replace it with a turret or necromancer tower?
Sure, this is a fix but I have other things to put down at the same time such as Artillery towers and Poison towers. I can't waste my precious coins on a couple archer towers. And besides, the guy would have already placed his towers before I can put all of my archers where I want to reserve.

You could possibly also also ask, Why do you even need a 5x5 tower anyway?
Good point, maybe I don't need a 5x5 which could be true. But what if other people just want to put down a 5x5 tower there? Those people exist, they have their reasons for putting down that Leach tower.

Then the once question every body is probably going to bring up, But people use the 5x5 tiles to put down good 3x3 towers such as max Artillery or max Archers, what will happen with that?
I honestly have no clue what to do about that, but all I know is this suggestion really helps get rid of more problems than it causes... hopefully.

I must also add, I have no idea if this can actually be coded, I'm just assuming it is so if it is not possible then I have no clue what to do.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^
Top Bottom