Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
With the release of update 1.19, a new and revamped HUB arrived, but it's missing something, and that's some decorated interiors.

The previous HUB had buildings decorated inside, an example is the "Flower Tower", which had a beautiful and spacious lobby, however currently all its windows are covered with logs.

Flower Tower Current Appearance
Screenshot_20231202-205712.png

Screenshot_20231202-205847.png

Screenshot_20231202-205747.png

Another case is the Hotel, previously it had decorated rooms, currently it only has a ground floor.

Hotel Current Appearance
Screenshot_20231202-205942.png

Having interiors adds more detail and a more polished look, as well as encouraging more exploration. I hope this is brought back, if you agree vote with :agree:

I did not find images where the previous appearance is correctly appreciated :c

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
With the release of update 1.19, a new and revamped HUB arrived, but it's missing something, and that's some decorated interiors.

The previous HUB had buildings decorated inside, an example is the "Flower Tower", which had a beautiful and spacious lobby, however currently all its windows are covered with logs.

Flower Tower Current Appearance
View attachment 225296

View attachment 225297
View attachment 225298

Another case is the Hotel, previously it had decorated rooms, currently it only has a ground floor.

Hotel Current Appearance
View attachment 225299

Having interiors adds more detail and a more polished look, as well as encouraging more exploration. I hope this is brought back, if you agree vote with :agree:

I did not find images where the previous appearance is correctly appreciated :c
The reason for removing the decorated lobby buildings was to help improve performance on lower-end devices. Because of the way glass works in Minecraft, anything behind the glass (such as shop/marketplace/ad NPCs) would cause the performance to tank on lower-end devices. We decided that in the best interest of our players to improve their performance, we should remove the ability to enter decorated houses in the lobby.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom