Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with the suggestion of sharing coins between teammates intead of actual gameplay?

• I'd rather agree.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not sure.

• I think I disagree.

• Total voters

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Sup.
Yeah, you've seen the title of this thread and you totally know what I'm gonna talk about. Unless you just clicked at random subtitle, while browsing the forum, then sorry, but can't help you any other way than saying: "Look at the title of this thread". Anyway, let's get into it:

So, recently I realized people instead of actually building towers as one team, instead try to build the ones which steal kills in order to get more money (and I don't have to explain you what MORE MONEY does to a player). They sometimes troll other teammates or placehold a lot of territory, which is annoying for everyone who is trying their best to be in the defending part of the team. So what this thread is, is my suggestion (yeah, AGAIN) about making money share between all teammates. Yeah, you've heard that right. The coins people'd get from killing enemy troops, would be separated between all teammates. E.x. a zombie gets killed and it usually drops... let's say 15 coins per kill (I hope that's correct, because I am really not sure how much money we get for kills). So instead of giving 15 coins to one person, why not giving 2 or 3 coins to each of the teammates? Of course the less teammates, the more coins they'd be getting for kills due to the lower division between people. But you understand my way of thinking, right?

The reason why I thought of that idea, not something else, is that it'd encourage people to actually work together and focus on their main task rather than fighting against each other. It won't prevent new/stupid people from doing their thing, but will at least prevent good players from trolling each other and the atmosphere in Tower Defence would in general become more friendly than now. I promise. Also hey, we have a /share command, so... if someone doesn't need this many coins.. can either use the command or just go offensive :>

EdwardDarksword

Aug 14, 2016
I would like to respectfully disagree. If a member of a team is not actively participating, such as they are afk or are new to the game and are not playing to the level of other players, this implementation could diminish the success and fun that the other players on the team are having.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I would like to respectfully disagree. If a member of a team is not actively participating, such as they are afk or are new to the game and are not playing to the level of other players, this implementation could diminish the success and fun that the other players on the team are having.
Maybe instead of getting shared coins between everyone for each kill, all the coins would instead just go to a coinpool which every member of the team uses?

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I didn't even want to read the thread
You assume we all know what you are going to discuss though I had no CLUE what your subject was

I saw /share and towers while scrolling down so assuming it is Tower Defence you are talking about?

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
You assume we all know what you are going to discuss though I had no CLUE what your subject was

I saw /share and towers while scrolling down so assuming it is Tower Defence you are talking about?
TL;DR is ;
You get coins from kills.
People only build towers which steal kills instead of doing what's best for the team.
They do this in order to get more coins.
Suggestion is that the coins for every kill should be split up between all members regardless of who got the final hit.

Reactions: Dorek1998

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017

AFK people get kicked over time. Low level ones could be told some tips on what to do. And the fact there are some who completely ignore others is a different topic. We want it to be more of a friendly community, right? Or am I wrong? Because well, that's my primary reason this thread came to life. And yeah, I admit the first two sentences in that thread wasn't proving so. Sorry about that.

Actually let me add something else: If we had a votekick back, the "fact there are some who completely ignore others" issue wouldn't exist at all since they'd just get kicked off for not listening to other players. So this isn't my fault cubecraft restricted us from kicking away people who are not into listening to others and prefer being um... "independent", "selfish" or "buttholes" depends on how people see it.

Last edited:

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017

Fixed the title. Apologies. Since it's been moved from Tower Defence section, it got to be so confusing later on.

Reactions: Priley

Dorek1998

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Alright, people, so after seeing:

I got a little bit confused. And now I thought of something - this guy mentioned issues about three types of people: AFK, New and "Independent". So... the solutions I see to these three types is below:

#1 AFK people - well, they get kicked after certain amount of time, they also can give coins back to other people using /share command when they can't be active so I don't see to much of a waste here;
#2 New people - it's unfortunately a solution for just patient people - explain what you're planning, let these new people know, some of them will definitely understand and g oafter you. However, if that's not gonna occur, here's what happens;
#3 "Independent people" (using a similar term: ignorants) - These are people who either have chat turned off, don't talk at all to people or are just ignoring others because they thing they got their rights. THESE are kinds of people nobody respects. So in my opinion if my suggestion got ever implemented, we'd also need a vote kick to come back to get rid of these kinds of teammates. Damn, I got a looong way to go throught here.

Well, I might as well just make another thread once this one dies and talk about all this again.

HurmitCurtis

Jul 18, 2016
something like this should be implemented if the tower was upgraded by another player... then they (that player) should get some kill coins, i dont see why the whole team should get them coins... if they didn't upgrade them if that is what u are suggesting <<<< this suggestion i will add has been suggested a thousand times, and they have not considered it, upgrading towers have also been made alot harder now since the recent "fix"because it used to be if you had bought all towers you were able to select a path and upgrade towers that players placed and just left at lv1 or lv2 but now they have taken that away. this has taken away some of the team element of the game, because if the players have not bought the tower upgrades you can not help them or ur team out by upgrading them so not only will we have misplaced towers everywhere, we will also have alot of level 2 towers that kill nothing.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom