Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
I love playing Tower Defense, it's really a fun game especially when players can work together to get really powerful defenses and such, but it can get REALLY annoying when you have a bad teammate, say one who spams random towers in random places where you are about to place a building that you are saving up for, and stuff like that. That is why I would like to suggest a new game mode. Any player could make a new game, chose if they want 2v2 or 3v3 (Maybe 1v1 but that would be boring) and then they can invite people they know, not only friends but whoever might want to play with him. Once there are a sufficient amount of players, it would teleport them to the hub where you can chose teams and stuff and then the game would go on normally. I personally think this would be a good addition, what about you guys?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
as long as stats from those games dont affect the scoreboard stats and achievements. yes

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
excuse me. how are we going to code? how are we going to build a certain map for 1v1 2v2 3v3?

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
They could just use the same maps. They wouldn't have to change anything except how to start the game by inviting people. It would be the same way to place defenses and send troops.

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
What do you mean by "Premium perk"? Did this use to be an actual function? I haven't been playing cubecraft for long and I just thought this would be a nice addition.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
What do you mean by "Premium perk"? Did this use to be an actual function? I haven't been playing cubecraft for long and I just thought this would be a nice addition.
On the Chunk you could create private servers if you (i dunno if entirely accurate) had some special currency or something.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
How about you need a obsidian rank or something and you can have game. I mean emerald and obsidian are basically the same thing so this could change that

DarkEndDivinity

Jul 30, 2016
How about you need a obsidian rank or something and you can have game. I mean emerald and obsidian are basically the same thing so this could change that
True but then that would hardly be worth it, getting obsidian rank to play (ex 2v2) with only 3 other people. True it would give them a slight difference, but that would make this feature a lot less easy to use.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy Bday Skate 🎉
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
Top Bottom