Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Outlawed_

Jun 4, 2016
TD Tracks
Info:
As in many popular Tower Defense games there is a choice of 2 final paths a tower can take on in upgrades, I thought I'd make an idea thread for those upgrades. I will be showing of the ideas I have for many of the different towers in Tower Defense. Thanks!

Ice Tower:
Final Upgrade Path 1:
  • Path Name: Burning Blizzard
  • What it does:
    • Burning Blizzard now has an aura in an 8 block radius, when an enemy enters this aura, they are chilled for damage.
Final Upgrade Path 2:
  • Path Name: Dead Winter
  • What it does:
    • Dead Winter creates a black ice aura in a 15 block radius, enemies in the vicinity are crippled to 1/6 of their usual walk speed. Giants are now affected and are crippled to 3/4 their usual walk speed.

Necromancer:
Final Upgrade Path 1:
  • Path Name: In the Light
  • What it does:
    • In the Light turns the necromancer into a summoner of the heavenly dead, warm spirits are summoned, and these warm spirits give buffs to nearby towers. (BUFFS DO STACK) Up to 3 warm spirits can be summoned at one time.
Final Upgrade Path 2:
  • Path Name: Earth Opening
  • What it does:
    • Once every 35 seconds, the necromancer shoots out a purple beam that when in contact with the grounds creates a large AoE of water under green stained glass. Enemies that walk over this AoE trigger undead summonings, for every 5 seconds an enemy is on the AoE 1 undead zombie will crawl up from the AoE and attack the enemy.
Archery Tower:
Final Upgrade Path 1:
  • Path Name: Nature's Grotto
  • What it does:
    • The tower is turned into a treehouse-like structure, and 3 arrows are sent out every 2 seconds.
Final Upgrade Path 2:
  • Path Name: Sniper
  • What it does:
    • The tower shoots one extremely powerful arrow every 7 seconds.
Poison Tower:
Final Upgrade Path 1:
  • Path Name: Thread Shot
  • What it does:
    • The potion throw is replaced with an arrow that threads to many enemies, dealing minor damage, the thread can hit up to 7 enemies, and once all 7 have been hit, they are all pulled into a center point where they are severely poisoned.
Final Upgrade Path 2:
  • Path Name: Plague
  • What it does:
    • Poisoned enemies have a chance to spread a different type of poison to nearby enemies, slowing them down and dealing major lingering poison damage.
MORE FINAL UPGRADES COMING SOON! ^-^

Reactions: _Apple_Core_

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Wow this is a nice idea! Although I have to say the Necromancer ones are pretty useless, and I think the regular is bettwr. Also, the second one of archer tower sounds too much like turret.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!
Top Bottom