Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Outlawed_

Jun 4, 2016
TD Tracks
Info:
As in many popular Tower Defense games there is a choice of 2 final paths a tower can take on in upgrades, I thought I'd make an idea thread for those upgrades. I will be showing of the ideas I have for many of the different towers in Tower Defense. Thanks!

Ice Tower:
Final Upgrade Path 1:
  • Path Name: Burning Blizzard
  • What it does:
    • Burning Blizzard now has an aura in an 8 block radius, when an enemy enters this aura, they are chilled for damage.
Final Upgrade Path 2:
  • Path Name: Dead Winter
  • What it does:
    • Dead Winter creates a black ice aura in a 15 block radius, enemies in the vicinity are crippled to 1/6 of their usual walk speed. Giants are now affected and are crippled to 3/4 their usual walk speed.

Necromancer:
Final Upgrade Path 1:
  • Path Name: In the Light
  • What it does:
    • In the Light turns the necromancer into a summoner of the heavenly dead, warm spirits are summoned, and these warm spirits give buffs to nearby towers. (BUFFS DO STACK) Up to 3 warm spirits can be summoned at one time.
Final Upgrade Path 2:
  • Path Name: Earth Opening
  • What it does:
    • Once every 35 seconds, the necromancer shoots out a purple beam that when in contact with the grounds creates a large AoE of water under green stained glass. Enemies that walk over this AoE trigger undead summonings, for every 5 seconds an enemy is on the AoE 1 undead zombie will crawl up from the AoE and attack the enemy.
Archery Tower:
Final Upgrade Path 1:
  • Path Name: Nature's Grotto
  • What it does:
    • The tower is turned into a treehouse-like structure, and 3 arrows are sent out every 2 seconds.
Final Upgrade Path 2:
  • Path Name: Sniper
  • What it does:
    • The tower shoots one extremely powerful arrow every 7 seconds.
Poison Tower:
Final Upgrade Path 1:
  • Path Name: Thread Shot
  • What it does:
    • The potion throw is replaced with an arrow that threads to many enemies, dealing minor damage, the thread can hit up to 7 enemies, and once all 7 have been hit, they are all pulled into a center point where they are severely poisoned.
Final Upgrade Path 2:
  • Path Name: Plague
  • What it does:
    • Poisoned enemies have a chance to spread a different type of poison to nearby enemies, slowing them down and dealing major lingering poison damage.
MORE FINAL UPGRADES COMING SOON! ^-^

Reactions: _Apple_Core_

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Wow this is a nice idea! Although I have to say the Necromancer ones are pretty useless, and I think the regular is bettwr. Also, the second one of archer tower sounds too much like turret.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom