Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Daily suggestion #2

When one of your towers kills a mob in Tower Defense, you will get coins. This sounds nice on the surface, however, it's a bit unfortunate as to how this works, because from what I have gathered, the final hit on a mob gets the coins.

What I propose instead is that
the player whose towers did 50%+ of the damage receive the coin bonus. This means that spamming high dps or status effect towers won't give the coins to you all the time, but rather to the person who placed enough strong towers.

Disagree? Tell me why in the comments! I don't bite :P

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Or you could take this a step futher, in games with pvp you can have assists(expect pvp) and when you hoover over the assidt you can see who did the most part, i should suggest disturb the coins to the player who did ehat assist, example: if you kill a zombie and you did 67% of the damage and someone other 33% then you should get 7 coins and the other 3

Reactions: Power Ranger

MeggalBozale

Novice Member
Dec 9, 2017
Or you could take this a step futher, in games with pvp you can have assists(expect pvp) and when you hoover over the assidt you can see who did the most part, i should suggest disturb the coins to the player who did ehat assist, example: if you kill a zombie and you did 67% of the damage and someone other 33% then you should get 7 coins and the other 3

Even better! I like that :)

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
Don’t disagree at all. This will prevent players from getting the upper hand on the rest of they’re team by rushing and building high damaging towers at the beginning of the track solely built around farming coins off the mobs. They ultimately control the game at that point.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom