Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this suggestion?

• Total voters

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Hello,

Have you ever tried to save money for Leach tower in the Normal Pricing game type?
If you have, maybe you will think (like me) that the Leach tower is way too expensive and not affordable.

How can that Leach tower be improved?
In my opinion, the first cost (Level one) can be reduced ( 3000 -> 2500) and also Level 3 upgrade can be reduced ( 3600 -> 3250 ).
Also, the damage can be increased significantly.

Feel free to share your opinion in the comments and vote!
Thanks so much for your attention!

Reactions: Conea64 and LlTE

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
yes, I agree with you sometimes I don't buy it because of the price and let the team buy it.
this improve you said will make a big difference.

Reactions: Vict0r

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
yes, I agree with you sometimes I don't buy it because of the price and let the team buy it.
this improve you said will make a big difference.
Yea! It should be easier to buy that tower instead of saving money that long.

Reactions: LlTE

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I personally think the Leach tower is meant to be a mid till end-game tower. The beam is only worth it end-game because the track is more filled up then. I do agree it needs balance but I don't agree to change the pricing. It definitely needs a damage buff though.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I don't play much Tower Defence, because I'm a 1.8 player, but every day I do the daily challenges and sometimes I play Tower Defence. I agree with you, because buying this kind of tower is very/quite expensive. 1+

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree. I can buy the Leach tower almost every time in the early game. Just send a few troops and upgrade your gold mine.

Also, the Leach tower is very good and it shouldn't be changed on price or damage.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I don't play much Tower Defence, because I'm a 1.8 player, but every day I do the daily challenges and sometimes I play Tower Defence. I agree with you, because buying this kind of tower is very/quite expensive. 1+
Thanks!

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
I personally think the Leach tower is meant to be a mid till end-game tower. The beam is only worth it end-game because the track is more filled up then. I do agree it needs balance but I don't agree to change the pricing. It definitely needs a damage buff though.
In my opinion, you have used to play double income games. Try to play a normal income game and you will see that it is not a mid-late tower. It is even expensive for late.

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
I disagree. I can buy the Leach tower almost every time in the early game. Just send a few troops and upgrade your gold mine.

Also, the Leach tower is very good and it shouldn't be changed on price or damage.

Are you absolutely sure about that? I'm 99% sure if you would ask any leaderboard player whether it's balanced they'd react with no....

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
In my opinion, you have used to play double income games. Try to play a normal income game and you will see that it is not a mid-late tower. It is even expensive for late.

It wouldn't be that expensive anymore if it would get a damage buff. And if you got the max gm it should be pretty easily affordable. (And yes, I'm talking about normal income)

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Are you absolutely sure about that? I'm 99% sure if you would ask any leaderboard player whether it's balanced they'd react with no....
That is your opinion but I usually just skip the Leach tower and building turrets or necro.

Reactions: Quis

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
As I said: it's the opinion of probs 90% of the lb players... And if you wanna ignore their opinions, go ahead but I think you should think this more through.
Then let's see their opinions.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion leach Tower is an extremely wasteful use of money early game, the only time you should place leach is if ur going late game. Leach tower should not be your number one thing to do as you start the game you should be thinking about using that money for rushing / exp

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
leech tower is a pretty op tower too early on, so in my opinion the price is good the way it is, but with modes like double income its pretty easy to buy!

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
leech tower is a pretty op tower too early on, so in my opinion the price is good the way it is, but with modes like double income its pretty easy to buy!
Yeah it should be funded a balance between the leach tower in normal and double income.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom