Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Oops sorry for another Tower Defense Suggestion :despair:

I know this doesn't affect many players, but I would like to suggest a small change to the rewards you get for two specific achievements on tower defense:

1. Pokemon Master:
1624668395720.png
2. TD Legend:
1624668427327.png

It is much harder to complete the TD legend role (only 2 people currently have it) compared to the 1,000,000 monsters. With this being said, the rewards are kind of unbalanced to the achievement. After winning 10,000 games you are already going to have a lot of points, so why not get a bit more experience and cubelets similar to the pokemon master quest? (And this update can be before more people start to get this achievement.)

A suggestion would be:
- 10-15 Cubelets
- 25,000-30,000 Experience
- Points are fine as they are

Thank you for looking this over and for any consideration!!! <3​

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Crystal, I disagree with the Tower Defence 10k win achievements being changed for exp as all other games get 10k exp for 10k wins, i dont see it being a popular opinion for TD to get a significently large amount more than any other gamemode who likely worked just as hard.

I dont believe the 1million troops sent should change either, i think its a huge milestone for people to meet and agree with its rewards. while most people achieve it before they get 10k wins i still think its a big thing in Tower Defence for people to get and it makes it good that at least one thing in TD gives more exp than other gamemodes for the time people put into it, i know i myself got it around 30 days playtime which imo deserves the rewards.

overall i find it fine for how it is atm

• Agree
Reactions: Quis

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hi Crystal, I disagree with the Tower Defence 10k win achievements being changed for exp as all other games get 10k exp for 10k wins, i dont see it being a popular opinion for TD to get a significently large amount more than any other gamemode who likely worked just as hard.

I dont believe the 1million troops sent should change either, i think its a huge milestone for people to meet and agree with its rewards. while most people achieve it before they get 10k wins i still think its a big thing in Tower Defence for people to get and it makes it good that at least one thing in TD gives more exp than other gamemodes for the time people put into it, i know i myself got it around 30 days playtime which imo deserves the rewards.

overall i find it fine for how it is atm
Whoops, I did not realize every game has the same 10k win award. Thanks for pointing this out Mat!

Reactions: Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.