Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Some thinks of the update

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
hey @lars.l here with a new update for tower defends I think it is too long ago when there was a new update from tower defend so I have a few sugetion for new tower and potions and not ax and bows / swords/ axe

start with an axe can break instead of a gravity, you can select the beginning. 2th is how nice it would be if power ups could come on swords eg sharpness and konkback if you hit a mob with knockback that it is a bit behind goes out and with sharpness that does more demage with zobies you can choose from these 2 options if the max is the same is about the same with a bow but then with flame and with poweras

2nd I would like it if there is a new potion eg poison that they are poisoned for 5 seconds or telpoteer potion is a potion that the mobs 5 blocks backpotas

3rd new towershave a few everyone about new towersas the first barbarian tower that is a tower with 3 defenders who only attack ground troops at 2nd level exactly the same and at 3rd level you can use them for bow or with heavens these mobs also have life so they can be kicked by the opposite side mobs and if they are chilled it takes a few seconds for the back tension and if you bake the bow uprade only air troops can shootas a 2nd tower I could have upgraded the potion tower after different potions at level 1 that only shoots potion or harming and at 2nd level he adds git and at 3rd level he occasionally stunts the troopsas 3rd idea I had new mobs for the attack this mob does not have many lives but if you hit them they go very fast and if you upgrade them they get more lives and at the 3rd uprade they can stand fireas 2nd mob I had the idea the snow golem the snow golem stunt the towers for a few seconds and the mobsas a final idea i had that iron golem at necroman tower also has heal just like the bearsall these things you can unlock in the shovel except level 1 axe

I hope you like this ideas
Let me know

Nederlands versie

hey @lars.l hier met een nieuwe update voor tower defends

ik vindt dat het te lang geleden is waneer er een nieuwe update was van tower defend daarom heb ik een paar sugetion voor nieuwe tower en potions en niet axe en bows/swordt/axe

we beginnen met een axe kunt gebreuken in plaats van een zwaart kun je selecteren bij het begin.2de is hoe leuk zou het zijn als er power ups op zwaarden kunnen komen bv scherpte en konkback als je een mob raakt met knockback dat die een beetje achter uit gaat en met scherpte dat die meer demage doet bij zobies je kunt uit deze 2 opties kiezen als het zwaart max is het zelfde is ongeveer gelijk bij een bow maar dan met flame en met power

als 2de zou ik het leuk vinden als er nieuwe potion komen bv gif dat ze komende 5 seconde vergiftigt zijn of telpoteer potion is een potion dat de mobs 5 blocks terug telpoteerd

als 3de nieuwe towers
heb een paar iedeen over nieuwe towers
als eerste barbaren tower dat is een toren met 3 defenders die alleen grond troepen aan vallen bij 2de level precies het zelfde en bij 3de level kun je ze upen voor met bow of met zwaart deze mobs hebben ook leven dus kunnen worden gekilt door de tegensander zij mobs en als ze gekilt zijn duurt het een paar sec voor terug spannen en als je de bow uprade bakt kunnen alleen luchttroeps schieten

als 2de tower had ik in gedachten de potion tower te upgrade na verschilende potion kunnen schieten bij level 1 schiet die alleen potion of harming en bij 2de level doet hij git goien er bij en bij 3de level stunt hij af en toe de troeps

als 3de idee had ik nieuwe mobs voor de aanval deze mob heeft niet veel levens maar als je ze hit gaan ze heel snel en als je ze upgrade krijgen ze meer levens en bij de 3de uprade kunnen ze tegen vuur

als 2de mob had ik als idee de snow golem de snow golem stunt de towers voor een paar seconden en de mobs

als laatste idee had ik dat iron golem bij necroman tower ook heal heeft net als de bebaren

al deze dingen kun je unlocken in de schop behalve level 1 axe

Hoop dat jullie de ideen leuk vinden laat me maar wet;):cube_light:

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Sorry but I can’t understand a thing from what you said in both Dutch and English due to misspelled things and grammar.

Sorry maar ik kan niks verstaan van wat je gezegd hebt in zowel Nederlands als Engels vanwege de spelfouten en grammatica

Reactions: RickDeKlomp
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom