Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
tower defend update

This is @lars.l this time a new suggestion about towers defense

Tower Defense needs an update with new towers and potions and more
We start with the weapon / potions upadte first
I would like to do it instead of just doing a heavy axes in the shop then you start swording with a woden axes and wodes (which you can select in a menu
I would also like them if they are a potion
Potion or poison that demolish all the way against certain mobs and a fry potion for 5 seconds (so the mobs are completely silent)

Towers
Necromancer tower with an update the golem has lives
Bebarentower let 3 monsters defend
Fireball towers cost 3k but can devour fireballs every 3 minutes where troops are
supertower Can be placed once (level 1 max level) and the biggest junk in map then goes away every 5 minutes this and this tower can cost 4000 coints
The archertower update

The first suk remains just the same and the 2nd piece does that only some more damage with the 3rd upgrade you have 2 choices 1. A quick shooting in a row and the 2nd one is a lot of damage but slow. With the 1. Archertower you can get at the 4th upgrade potion for 1 second you can 2x upgrade after 3 seconds and in the 2nd you have fire (does not work at blazes) at the beginning 1 second but you can also upgrade it 2x after 2 seconds

Tnt tower

The beginning remains the same with the 2nd upgrade, it only does more damage but with the 3rd upgrade you have 2 choices 1.one who throws a tnt with lots of blocks and with a lot of reasonable damage and the 2nd throws very quickly in a row with little damage (good against speed dogs eg) the 4th upgrade is at the first earthquake he lets up and goes a certain blocking far and at the other 2 polar bears that have

Mobs
Shulker mob a shulker costs 1k
But has a feather as a slime
And the shulker's radius is making more and more pain at the towers and the devastating monsters
Scales have a bow and speed costs 400 per piece
More have as many lives as a zobie pigman
(The mobs attack the iron golem and beat except giant and the blazes and witch)
.Speed dogs these dogs run for in babes and other mobs that are defende. And some tower that throw too slow

New is armageddemon double coins
Witcher with 2x so many lives
Horde: the bigint with zobies level 1 (12x)
Spin after a minute (12X)
After slime / magma cube 2 minutes
And so on until the 14 minutes in the giant horde 12 giants level 1
And then after 6 minutes giants horde level 3
After that the horde stops
Mobs dropper

There comes as an armaged demon is a giant who drops different sorting monsters and tower kills about 1 in 10 he starts dropping 1 blazes and darna 12 giants then 3 endermites and then 4 sulkers

Thanks for reading let's know what you think of it.Some things are based on kingdom rush some things are a little difficult to explain I hope it is a bit clear

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom