Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Let us add a new version of Tower Defence which is....
Survival.

Survival Mode Mechanics :
Instead of having 2 teams of players it would have 1 team filled with players and 1 team that is automatic (Players vs Server).
There would be a round system. If the player team survives 30 rounds they win.
The player team will have a castle which they have to defend.
The player team can only place towers, upgrade them, and purchase items from castle bazaar (Items such as Mob Extra Speed/ Mob Regeneration will not be available).
The server team can only send troops during the start of a round. The server team can use potions like the speed/regen but the chances are rare and depend on the round, after every round the chances increases of potion usage.
Players can obtain EXP if they kill mobs using a weapon or if their tower kills a mob. If someone helped upgrade your tower they also receive EXP income if your tower does damage.
The EXP is used to upgrade or unlock items in the castle bazaar.

Items :
Players can use all the same towers they have unlocked in the lobby and in regular T.D .
A new potion has been added... The mob confusion potion.
This potion will turn enemy mobs into ally mobs which will attack enemy mobs but can die from tower damage or by another mob. They do not despawn and will only disappear after they get killed.
In the castle bazaar you can unlock, buy, or upgrade everything that is in regular T.D but with the addition of the mob confusion potion.
This potion does not always work because some mobs are immune to it.

Rounds :
Rounds start every 10 seconds after the last mob in the previous round was killed.
In the first round you will have 10 seconds to place your towers then a wave of zombies will be sent.
Depending on the round the mobs can vary in health, armor, number, and type.
Round 1 will only have regular zombies
Round 2 will have partially equipped armor on zombies.
Round 3 will have fully equipped armor on zombies.
....etc

Setup :
2017-04-15_15.54.37.png

You may have noticed that there are 4 different paths which are areas the mobs can spawn.
The number of paths may increase or decrease but this shows you must expect mobs to come from all directions.

What are some of your thoughts or opinions?
Share them!
If you feel like you have a better name or possibly an addition I can add feel free to suggest it!

Last edited:

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
I like defend games, this too!
Great idea to make it in TD, so it will be more interesting and more challanging. (i hope)

I hope they will add this! :)

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Hey @AboodPlayz my friend, well explained I get is right a picture at how it should look like! I find it super fun because Tower Degenders is just fun, it would be great if this came in Cubecraft! Good Thread! :)

Reactions: AboodPlayz

PrinceThiccAss

Novice Member
Apr 27, 2017
I like defend games, this too!
Great idea to make it in TD, so it will be more interesting and more challanging. (i hope)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom