Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want this?

• Yes as a Tower

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes as a Potion

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Yes but unsure in what form

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Neither, I don't want this to get added (Explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I have came up with a pretty nice idea but I am not sure if it should be a new tower added to tower defence or for it to be a potion so I will make a poll for you to decide which one is better (Tower/Potion)

My Idea is adding a Gravity (Tower/Potion).
What does this Gravity (Tower/Potion) do? It will have a limited radius but any flying mob within that radius will be slightly pulled down so they can be affected by a few other towers like Artillery towers, but there might be one condition to nerf it which is some arrow towers like the archer tower will be much less efficient due to the increase of gravity in that area making arrows miss more often . Using this Gravity (Tower/Potion) will not let fully ground towers work like a quake tower since the mobs are not directly touching the ground but are slightly lowered (Levitating) so some towers won't work.

What are your thoughts?
If you like it would you want it to be a tower or a potion?

Reactions: MimicPanda

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think it would work best as a potion as it wouldn't require adding the levitation state for mobs and a gravity tower it not something I would really want to use since there are a limited amount of tower spots I have and only a couple towers would be helped by the gravity tower. More interesting defense potions like this would be nice though.

Reactions: AboodPlayz

BUTTERFIELD8

May 20, 2016
IntelliJ IDEA
I like this idea and I think it would be awesome I love this game and I want to see some updates to this game. I think Tower but also Potion but I have no idea but I do want to see this someday hopefully.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
If it's a tower and it affects all mobs in the range, then that'll make archers redundant. That case, TNT towers with ice and gravity towers effectively covers all mob types.

I'd say as a potion, it'll do better but give it a smaller area than the freezing (maybe as small as the meteor AoE). You might have that combo above, but it'll cost much much more to set up.

Why nerf archers during the effect? They already hit both ground and air and also deal the least damage of all towers, so no nerf needed. I suggested making the AoE small and also it should cost a lot for a potion. You can also suggest a levitating potion for offense that works opposite to the gravity potion to counter it.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Why nerf archers during the effect? They already hit both ground and air and also deal the least damage of all towers, so no nerf needed
I just thought it would make more sense. I mean an AOE effect doesn't really matter where it hits since it is AOE but things that are not AOE should have less accuracy due to the intense gravity around.
You can also suggest a levitating potion for offense that works opposite to the gravity potion to counter it.
It doesn't really seem like a good potion. I mean what effects will it have if no gravity potion is used? & you can already overlap potions by placing different ones on top of it which seems like a smarter plan.
If it's a tower and it affects all mobs in the range, then that'll make archers redundant. That case, TNT towers with ice and gravity towers effectively covers all mob types.
I see where you're coming from so I actually see it being better as a potion.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Top Bottom