Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that Tower Defence is balanced?

• Yes completely

• Yes but not through-out the whole game (Explain)

• Sometimes (Explain)

• 100% no! (Please explain your reasons)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
the staff is so lazy, this post if from february and they have done nothing in these months
I would not say make an announcement every time something gets changed, but I would love to know if there is something going on, like devlogs, because having this being basically Valve TF2 Team levels of radio silence isn't good, even if the ideas aren't solid, at all, just some more communication is necessary, so please just give us Devlogs for Tower Defense, even if it is once every 2 months, it is better than pure radio silence.

Dec 10, 2017
I agree. Teammates have no idea what they are doing id say at least 90% of the time if not more.
Or the pros will just tell them "Don't do anything and watch us win", and I think that is one of the reasons why they actually do not know what they are doing.

Dec 10, 2017
I think tower defense really needs a ranking system. This can replace the current "select teams" and puts players randomly into each team. This way the game will be more balanced so each team will have both pros and noobs rather than everyone joining the team with a ranked player, or having a party with 6 people just winning every game and it wouldn't be fun for the players against them and they would feel like tower defense isn't challenging at all.

Reactions: barisart

Gl1tchxr

Novice Member
Oct 24, 2017
Waiting for you in the lobby ;3
I sometimes see a team full of people with probably all the tower upgrades versus a team with almost no tower upgrades (The ones you can buy in the lobby). So maybe make it so the teams are not only balanced on the number of players but, also that the people who have tower upgrades are separated between the teams.
I think this will make the game also a bit fairer.

comfyyy

I sometimes see a team full of people with probably all the tower upgrades versus a team with almost no tower upgrades (The ones you can buy in the lobby). So maybe make it so the teams are not only balanced on the number of players but, also that the people who have tower upgrades are separated between the teams.
I think this will make the game also a bit fairer.
Wait so you want to split up parties of people? Not good idea -1.

Ava Max

Jan 9, 2019
Germany, Berlin
Proberly, it's very hard for people to place an tower correctly. IDK WHY!!!!!
But there needs to be a training again, or a introduction: How to play Towerdefence.
It's so annoying!!

Reactions: Snivy Films

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Proberly, it's very hard for people to place an tower correctly. IDK WHY!!!!!
But there needs to be a training again, or a introduction: How to play Towerdefence.
It's so annoying!!
Just something please, there is no tutorial, and I believe it would be required to do such tutorial before playing TD, sure it will be a pain for experienced players like myself to go through it again, but maybe there should be a reward for doing so, say an X amount of points

Reactions: barisart

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
I know a lot of people suggested 1V1 Tower Defense, which I'm all for as well, don't get me wrong on that regard, but I would also like to see 2v2, and 4v4, sure some maps might need to be made to match 1V1 and 2V2s, but 4v4 maps I dont believe needs any changes at all, as there is more than 1 reference I can point to where 2 players on my team leave, So it becomes a 4V6 and we still win

Reactions: 11Ls and barisart

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
Well hey, remember when I said this a few months ago?
I would not say make an announcement every time something gets changed, but I would love to know if there is something going on, like devlogs, because having this being basically Valve TF2 Team levels of radio silence isn't good, even if the ideas aren't solid, at all, just some more communication is necessary, so please just give us Devlogs for Tower Defense, even if it is once every 2 months, it is better than pure radio silence.
Well now we got a new map to play on. Im not complaining, the map looks great, but only time will tell if the map is great to play on, or will it be an all show no go type map.

Ill say this, It is nice that Tower Defense got something, it shows that the game is still supported, but ill say it again, Radio Silence isn't good, please keep us informed on what is going on here

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom