Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this suggestion?

• Total voters

CrystalDrop

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2017
USA
Hello, this is a very small and simple suggestion regarding the tower defense lobby:​

When you join the game you have a row of towers right in front of you:
1605513223390.png
I often see new players reading/viewing the towers so I was wondering why not have all the towers demonstrated in this row? (since it is quick and easy to get to before the game). At least the 3x3 towers (so adding the poison tower, archer, and quake) and the 5x5's could go somewhere else in the lobby. I think it would also be beneficial if every tower had a little description in front of it similar to the zeus, artillery, and ice tower.

Tower with description example:
ice tower.PNG

Tower with no description example:
Mage tower.PNG

I understand this might not impact much but I would like to help new players as much as I can when it comes to this game. I would also be willing to help with mini sign descriptions of the towers if needed. Thank you for the consideration! :)

Last edited:

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I really like this suggestion, since tower defence can be a confusion for new players. I remember playing tower defence for the first few times and it took a few games before I fully understood the game. If this’ll be a feature, I think it would be a bit more clear for new players if they read the signs. I also don’t know any arguments why this should not be a feature! +1

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
great idea, i remember being completely confused on how everything worked the first time i played! it might not be the tutorial we all wish for, but it sure will help new players understand the towers. small changes make the biggest changes over time :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom