Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Fast Mode

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WeatherCats

Apr 17, 2016
So I come here with some ideas.... many tower defence people will agree with some of the ideas, while others may not. I recognize this.

Proper Tower Placing:

Sooo... this is a problem many people have. Some people don’t know how to place correctly. I’m sure many players know about this, and don’t like it. I have some ideas to fix it:

1. Make a system where you HAVE to place correctly. Instead of checking to see if it will fit in the whole area, maybe make it check to see if you can place it in one of those tiles.
2. Force tutorial combined with learning new things in it. Force new players to do the tutorial, but also teach them how to place correctly, how to delete towers, and what 5x5 towers are.

Free-Build Mode:

This idea is that you could select a map and play on it with infinite money and xp to test ideas for strategies. You could then also choose what mobs to send to your side to test the towers on how well they defend against them. Even if it would cost 1000 points to unlock it, it would be fun.

Fast Mode:

I love tower defence. But I don’t always have the time to play it, considering it typically takes 30+ minutes based on my guess. I would love to see a new not-voting mode with double income, faster armeggedon, and maybe other things to make it faster.

I understand none of these ideas will probably even go into consideration and that they would be hard to code, but I figured I would share some ideas to make Tower defence even better!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I like the forcing Idea as they will learn how to play the game instead of being hasty and joining and being non-optimal players for their time, As for the free build it will be a great way to practice some strategies. Overall good additions, +1 from me, good luck with your suggestion and have an amazing day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom