Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

SenseiAndrew

Jun 1, 2016
America
Hello CubeCrafters
There was some amazing concepts, which made it so hard to choose which tower will be added to our next TD update.

Honorable Mentions
Each mention will receive a points multiplier, say what you want in reply to this thread please. (look at the store beforehand)
This is a shout out to some of the close competition, whos concepts were great and very unique! We may use some of these concepts in the future.

@Prometheus Rises tower called the 'Collector Tower' which has the ability to extract a % of money from mobs based on the damage it did to them. Think of all the money! Great concept
@Rionux tower called 'Hypnosis Tower' which has the ability to hypnotise mobs! It hypnotises one or more enemies, causing them to turn and attack their teammates for a couple of seconds. Really detailed description for your tower submission, well done.

The Winner
After a lot of searching through all the great entries we decided to go with the Tiki tower, which was designed by @Jstt!
The Tiki tower is very interesting in what it does, it allows mobs to receive double damage if it is shot by it. Also having a chance of removing certain mobs abilities. Such as the Witches healing ability.
Congratulations! You should be ranked up in game, enjoy!
As I was adding your rank, I just realised you won the last competition, jeez you gotta stop winning these :p

Tiki Tower:
v7rjB4s.png
Congratulations!! It was a very interesting idea! Hope to see it in the game! :D

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
As I was adding your rank, I just realised you won the last competition, jeez you gotta stop winning these :p
No? ;-; :P

Btw @Efcluke94 and @Macreddin I have a small question: About the kit contest. When am I getting my T-shirt? It has been some weeks (I know it comes from America, but it takes so much time ;-; )

Jstt

Jan 5, 2016
@Efcluke94 @toropov You guys are going to rebuild the tower? Or do I have to send you guys, the world where the Tiki Tower in is? Or do I need to re-build it on somewhere of CubeCraft?

pewax

Sep 4, 2015
Ohhh GG :) I hope you have some more competitions soon because I missed this one because of exams :(

Reactions: Jstt

Alex waatling

Jul 7, 2016
Hello CubeCrafters
There was some amazing concepts, which made it so hard to choose which tower will be added to our next TD update.

Honorable Mentions
Each mention will receive a points multiplier, say what you want in reply to this thread please. (look at the store beforehand)
This is a shout out to some of the close competition, whos concepts were great and very unique! We may use some of these concepts in the future.

@Prometheus Rises tower called the 'Collector Tower' which has the ability to extract a % of money from mobs based on the damage it did to them. Think of all the money! Great concept
@Rionux tower called the 'Hypnosis Tower' which has the ability to hypnotise mobs! It hypnotises one or more enemies, causing them to turn and attack their teammates for a couple of seconds. Really detailed description for your tower submission, well done.

The Winner
After a lot of searching through all the great entries we decided to go with the Tiki tower, which was designed by @Jstt!
The Tiki tower is very interesting in what it does, it allows mobs to receive double damage if it is shot by it. Also having a chance of removing certain mobs abilities. Such as the Witches healing ability.
Congratulations! You should be ranked up in game, enjoy!

Tiki Tower:
v7rjB4s.png
cant wait for the new tower :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Muhh's profile.
hi man. i noticed this issue on ur account. please get this correct asAP.
1713550463208.png
Infringement wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on becoming a Helper!
Your pink now!!!!
Infringement wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Mintypie231, how’s your day going?

Good or Bad
Alexp192 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats 🎉
Top Bottom