Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So ive been playing tower defence since the game came out the more recent updates have changed alot and heres my analysis on things

Necromancer tower
These were greatly improved the damaging ability as well as different golem types really makes this tower shine, however the elavation issue still exists making this tower incredibly hard to use on some maps, i think its a bug though

Leech towers
The update made this tower virtually useless while increasing the cost for no reason, id suggest increasing the damage or lower the costs, after the update, the leech tower is not worth it

Turret towers
Before the update, the turret tower was virtually useless 4 archers could do better than a turret by triple, after the update they now are to brokenly overpowered i would suggest lowering the damage severely less than 10 turrets clumped together is enough to defend against anything

Hard/quick start mode combo
How is this not fixed yet? Ranked players are farming points and exploiting the system its not fair to the rest of us

Sorcerer tower
This tower was capable before the update of causing the wither to fire on itself, why was this changed? We need this back to have something that blocks the wither!

One Hit KOs
This should not be happening, mobs should not be getting KO'd the instant they spawn, and this can apply to even the fully upgraded giant, im not sure how it can be fixed though it does however fix the exploit where mobs clip the giant and the towers cant hit them, essentially the giant acts as a decoy

The 'over and under' bug
This bug does not trigger everytime but it can be abit overpowered, this applies to maps that have tracks that run under the upper portion of the map (such as the candy one) essentially what this is, is area triggered towers (mage ice and quake) can also sometimes trigger vertically, setting mobs on fire or slowing them down even when theres no towers at that level, essentially some maps you only need less than 5 mage towers because of this bug, it should be set so the tower triggers horizontally only

The Necromancer 'elevation' bug
How is this still not fixed? This bugs been there since release! for those who dont know what this is, the elevation bug is iron golems (and about 50% of the time, snowmen to) cant go down the track, for whatever reason they cant step up or down making them confined to that specific platform (this bug does not affect shulkermancers)

Poison towers
These really need to be fixed, they are worthless both before and after the updates, they do almost no damage whatsoever
These need to be buffed, heavily

Mobs
The troops themselves are incredibly broken and really need fixing

Witches-they cause mobs to become way to tanky,and the upgrades are bad enough, witches healing need to be downgraded
Wither: this was a formiddable threat, now it has absolutely no defence regardless of its health, it needs to be buffed so it takes for example multiple hits to 1 damage even if it dosent regen (absorbing the blow sort of thing)
Cave spiders- sometimes other than the intended towers can hit them not to mention their health bar is invisible this needs to be fixed

A fix for damage
As mentioned and explained above many towers are brokenly op, hence a new feature: Accuracy

What is accuracy?
Accuracy can be applied to either towers or mobs, but what this is, is a % chance for a tower to miss its attack, currently the mobs are pretty much commiting suicide, a chance to dodge the towers attack gives the mobs a chance to even sometimes just leave spawn

How does it work?
When mobs are attacked by tower theres a chance the tower will have no affect on them ( does not include quake or leech tower)

How is this different from immunities?

Some mobs are immune to specfic towers, however accuracy makes it so that the towers that do affect it also have a chance to not affect them

New tower: catapult

No defence game is complete without a catapult! This tower fires a boulder ( a falling stone block) that deals massive damage to a random number of enimies

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So ive been playing tower defence since the game came out the more recent updates have changed alot and heres my analysis on things

Necromancer tower
These were greatly improved the damaging ability as well as different golem types really makes this tower shine, however the elavation issue still exists making this tower incredibly hard to use on some maps, i think its a bug though I dont know but I want to use it!

Leech towers
The update made this tower virtually useless while increasing the cost for no reason, id suggest increasing the damage or lower the costs, after the update, the leech tower is not worth it I agree

Turret towers
Before the update, the turret tower was virtually useless 4 archers could do better than a turret by triple, after the update they now are to brokenly overpowered i would suggest lowering the damage severely less than 10 turrets clumped together is enough to defend against anything I like it the way it is.

Hard/quick start mode combo
How is this not fixed yet? Ranked players are farming points and exploiting the system its not fair to the rest of us Because they agree that its not just trolls. Its people playing the game and there strats.

Sorcerer tower
This tower was capable before the update of causing the wither to fire on itself, why was this changed? We need this back to have something that blocks the wither! Yeah I would like that!

One Hit KOs
This should not be happening, mobs should not be getting KO'd the instant they spawn, and this can apply to even the fully upgraded giant, im not sure how it can be fixed though it does however fix the exploit where mobs clip the giant and the towers cant hit them, essentially the giant acts as a decoy Intill they get off the opisite color platform (ex: the black tounge on demons.) They cant take damage. But then it would be kind of overpowerd on some maps so im going to say no for now.

The 'over and under' bug
This bug does not trigger everytime but it can be abit overpowered, this applies to maps that have tracks that run under the upper portion of the map (such as the candy one) essentially what this is, is area triggered towers (mage ice and quake) can also sometimes trigger vertically, setting mobs on fire or slowing them down even when theres no towers at that level, essentially some maps you only need less than 5 mage towers because of this bug, it should be set so the tower triggers horizontally only Its fair because the range is like that and its doing the same job it would up there.

The Necromancer 'elevation' bug
How is this still not fixed? This bugs been there since release! for those who dont know what this is, the elevation bug is iron golems (and about 50% of the time, snowmen to) cant go down the track, for whatever reason they cant step up or down making them confined to that specific platform (this bug does not affect shulkermancers) I never have seen that

Poison towers
These really need to be fixed, they are worthless both before and after the updates, they do almost no damage whatsoever
These need to be buffed, heavily They are you just need to get the (Posion for ever one)

Mobs
The troops themselves are incredibly broken and really need fixing

Witches-they cause mobs to become way to tanky,and the upgrades are bad enough, witches healing need to be downgraded No
Wither: this was a formiddable threat, now it has absolutely no defence regardless of its health, it needs to be buffed so it takes for example multiple hits to 1 Enter the ender dragon damage even if it dosent regen (absorbing the blow sort of thing) I really dont agree with most of your suggestions but I guess the wither needs work.
Cave spiders- sometimes other than the intended towers can hit them not to mention their health bar is invisible this needs to be fixed Invisability is a feature and no the health bar shows for me.

A fix for damage
As mentioned and explained above many towers are brokenly op, hence a new feature: Accuracy

What is accuracy?
Accuracy can be applied to either towers or mobs, but what this is, is a % chance for a tower to miss its attack, currently the mobs are pretty much commiting suicide, a chance to dodge the towers attack gives the mobs a chance to even sometimes just leave spawn

How does it work?
When mobs are attacked by tower theres a chance the tower will have no affect on them ( does not include quake or leech tower)

How is this different from immunities?

Some mobs are immune to specfic towers, however accuracy makes it so that the towers that do affect it also have a chance to not affect them

No this would slow the game down. Then towers would for sure MISS. Towers are for specific mobs and there "Accuracy" is 100% so this is garbage.

New tower: catapult

No defence game is complete without a catapult! This tower fires a boulder ( a falling stone block) that deals massive damage to a random number of enimies

Not bad...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
happy birthday!
Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
Top Bottom