Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cactus Awex

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
Manchester, Wigan
www.google.com
Hello, Cactus Awex here! You probably haven't heard that in a while huh? Basically, I got bored of the forums and the server in general and left for a couple of months. Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and some new ones. Thanks, Cactus Awex/Awesomex_Gaming.

Tower Defence Achievements!
These are essentially a bunch of changes or additions I want to the achievements of Tower Defence.

-Set TD Master achievement to 5000 games. Let's face, not many people can be bothered/find the time to win 10,000 games of a game that is usually swarmed by (no offence) idiots mage spamming etc. Besides, 2000 points isn't worth it.

-Set points higher. The points are way to low and worthless to bother doing the achievement. No one would ever think to themselves. 'I know, I'll go all the way to destroy a castle at one little point with an endermite for a measly 100-300 points. (Forgot exact No.)

-New Achievements:

• On Fire: Send 120 Blazes in one game. (200 Points).
  • Slime-Mania: Send 12 Level V slimes in one game. (300-500 Points).
  • Robin Hood: Kill 300 Monsters with a bow in one game. (300-500 Points).
  • How Ironic: Destroy an enemy castle with witches. (300-400 Points).
  • Rich: Earn 100 coins a second without double income or power-ups. (500-550 Points)

(Bold = My Favourites).

Now you're probably wondering why the points are as high as they are and to that I say Tower Defence is a highly repetitive game. No one who doesn't have all the time in the world is going to attempt most of these (time consuming) achievements for some worthless 70 points. All my suggestion is make points higher, reduce TD Master to 5000 wins, and possibly some of the above achievements.

Anyway, this is mainly just a small suggestion to introduce myself back to the community. Hope to see you all soon, Cactus Awex.

Reactions: TheBoom989
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom