Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What are your thoughts about this idea?

• Total voters

Its_Rumi

Nov 23, 2019
Marvelous idea.
I have one question though,

Will abilities be enable?

I mean, it wouldn't be fair if someone would have more developed skills than others.
Just that, I will be looking forward for the first TD. See you there

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Marvelous idea.
I have one question though,

Will abilities be enable?

I mean, it wouldn't be fair if someone would have more developed skills than others.
Just that, I will be looking forward for the first TD. See you there
It would be fair enough, since that player would have earned their abilities.

Reactions: Siftenly

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hey, I love this idea! However I have a little bit of feedback. The only thing stopping me from voting yes and maybe escalating the thread is how often the tournaments happen. I think hype would die if you could play every week, and people would be more excited to play in a monthly tournament. If you consider changing that, my vote will be yes!

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
then they simply dont play tournaments, you can still play regular games.
but then you are saying to youngsters that they are not wanted in tournaments which in my opinion is very rude.
also the tournaments just mean staff have to spend more time moderating hackers and mutings and staff are already working very hard right now so this would just be impossible

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Oh man, such a great idea! I’m not really good at pvp, but this would be a really fun addition and I’d definitely have loads of fun competing!
One thing I’d change is the rewards which I think are a bit too op, maybe make the winner win a bit less than that as 2 Uber cubelets for example are a lot imo. True that winning is going to be really hard so I don’t know xd.
Also the execution of the idea was great, good job!

EDIT: you could keep those rewards if you made the tournaments happen less often, this would solve 2 issues at once as I agree with Technosword that the tournaments are too common.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
but then you are saying to youngsters that they are not wanted in tournaments which in my opinion is very rude.
also the tournaments just mean staff have to spend more time moderating hackers and mutings and staff are already working very hard right now so this would just be impossible
i am saying that they’re not obligated to join the tournaments, so saying that youngsters play the server is not a valid argument.

• Angry
Reactions: EggCracker12

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
It is a really good idea to do Tournaments. I think it would be fun for people who PvP a lot. for me +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom