Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would this be a good idea

• Total voters

Atomic_Unicorn

May 31, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Me and a few friends thought of making Tournaments in each gamemode. you would register your team on the website then winning team gets a free rank or alot of cubelets. The Tournament for example on eggwars would be teams of 2 3 or 4 and its like a bracket system

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehm do you want this because of the Free Rank?
No thnx !
It takes a lot of time to organize them and we need enough players to play it...
It could be done in the future....
Staff is really busy right now with exams.... and Stuff....

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Eggwars tournament would be hard to organize because some games take 10 mins and some more then 1 hour.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This has been suggested before in the past. As said, it would be hard to organize, considering that you have to have players that will indefinitely play, along with a good time for all timezones, and it's generally a nuisance to set up. However, I still like the idea. :)

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Tournies are a good idea for each gamemode, but spread over the year. Also the price can be a free rank but I prefer just a rank-up instead of a [Example: From Iron to Emerald] free rank.
Right now, they can't orignize it. Because everyone is in exams, except me. :P [I begin at the 20th of June.]

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Would be nice if they could organise a few of these in the summer, but yeah, not at the minute because everybody is bussy with alot of things ;)

D

Deleted member 100818

This is kind a good but I think it's better to remove the free ranks. and developers are bussy with fixing buxs so if this will be added it will take a long time.

Doggaz

Jun 6, 2016
I think it would be a good idea as it would give excitement to the community and it would be something to look forward too. I do understand that exams across the world generally span across May and June so you could make tournaments at other times of the year. As for time zone problems I'm not so sure how they could be solved but they could be categorised into more specific time zones like a few from America, Western Europe, and, Oceania. The prizes don't necessarily have to be free ranks but could just be as simple as cubelets.

Reactions: Atomic_Unicorn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom