Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tayy

Aug 1, 2020
I know that other people have already talked about adding tournaments, but I'm still gonna suggest it just for it to get more attention. It would be so fun to have weekly/monthly tournaments for game modes, and if you don't want to make the tournament for every game mode you could make a poll for players to vote on which gamemode they want the tournament/s to feature. It would be so fun to participate in the tournaments if they comes to CubeCraft! :D

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there and welcome to the forums!
As you may know, there are currently tournaments for the Java network. Although it would be nice to have community tournaments for Bedrock, there are a lot of things that could go wrong.
Bedrock has more than 2x the number of players than Java, meaning there will most likely be 2x the amount of players participating in tournaments. It would be impossible to fit every player into one match, let alone one party. There may also be more cheaters raiding the tournament, because after all, it is a lot easier to hack on Bedrock than Java.
Overall, I just think it might be a little too chaotic on Bedrock, and I think it should remain as a Java-Exclusive event. Remember there are a few small unofficial meetups/tournaments on Bedrock (sometimes organised on Discord), but for now, there are no official Bedrock tournaments.
Thanks anyways for your suggestion! 😄

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Hey may be an old thread but there is currently a community that hosts large tournaments called the child punchers guild, if you are interested in being a part of the tournaments/community go to discord.gg/cpg

Reactions: Noahdecoole

irresolution

Sep 2, 2020
United Kingdom
This would be a really, really nice addition to Bedrock, it would bring the bedrock community together! Although this may be hard for the development team to implement, I believe it would be worth it.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Top Bottom