Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

Every second weekend of a month gamemodes skywars, eggwars and lucky islands should have a tourney system.

People rank up in these tournaments. Everyone starts off with 0 “stars”. Stars are earned by not only winning a game, but by kills as well. Its a fairly complicated system. How you die/get kills also comes into consideration. Let me explain.

The tournament system is solely for solo modes. There should probably be some other system for teams.

I’m gonna explain the skywars system as well as I can, but not the system for eggwars/LI.

Killing someone earns you 5 star points. Keep in mind that 500 star points = one star.
Winning earns 100 star points.

Killing someone with TNT requires skill and precision (via cannon). Killing someone this way will earn you 20 star points.

Egging someone off and shooting them will earn 7 star points. Killing them with lava will give 5 star points.

Sometimes bones star points may be earned depending on the number of people killed, number of people in the game and durarion of the game.

Ex: killing 10 people in a large map and winning the game may give you upto 40 bonus star points. Thats a total of 90 + star points earned via kills, which would be around 135 probably considering star points earned depends on method of killing.

Winstreak concept:

Continuously winning games means that you’ll be given extra stars. Winstreak of 10 gives you 5 extra stars. Continue the winstreak and you’ll keep getting more stars and star points.

The objective is to reward winning over no lifing. At the end of the weekend you’ll be given rewards in the form of vanity. Place in the top 10 and you’ll get cubelet prizes.

Place in the top 3 to recieve exclusive monthly vanity.

Even if you arent in the top, you’ll recieve small lootpoint rewards based on stars recieved. Your stars are converted into lootpoints, ie 500 stars = 10 lootpoints. Any star points that cannot be made into a star are discarded.

Oh, also keep in mind that losing a game will punish you by losing starspoints, dying by falling into void or TNT cannon fail wont punish you. Leaving a game out of combat wont punish you either.

Lambo

Feb 10, 2018
Your idea is beautiful but i think it is a gamemode 1 that fits your idea

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I really like your idea! I've got no words for it. Will there also be an apart leaderboard for this monthly tournament?

L

Lightning McQueen

I really like your idea! I've got no words for it. Will there also be an apart leaderboard for this monthly tournament?
Somewhere in the lobby there’ll probably be a hologram showing your rank (not donator rank) and the current top 10. Or maybe the leaderboard should be secret until the event is over so that everyone will be hyped.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Somewhere in the lobby there’ll probably be a hologram showing your rank (not donator rank) and the current top 10. Or maybe the leaderboard should be secret until the event is over so that everyone will be hyped.
Oh, yeah. That's also a pretty cool idea. But when do you want to reveal that leaderboard then? On the last day of the tournament?

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom