Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hey, so I actually just thought of this after seeing the insomnia livestream.
I think we should have a TOURNAMENT mode, like a competitive thing with ranks, like for example a tier list of people's skill level. The tournament mode would be long and could be a think that happens weekly? It could be like 3 games, the 3 winning teams go through to semi finals, and the two teams that beat the 3rd team go through to the final head to head, on some of the best eggwars maps?

I think it would work, and would really separate the noobs from the pro's. Just an idea, of course there's a lot more that could be added, but I think it would be a lot of fun, and there could be a top prize for the winning team, like a special kit, for example:

Rusher - Full leather (Enchanted if it's OP) and a diamond pickaxe eff 3?
Money bags Mk II - 20 iron and 5 gold

It would be a really interesting thing to see if it were to be added to cubecraft.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Or maybe a mode where it's 10 solo games, each winner gets split off into separate teams, so it could be 2 teams of 5, 5 teams of 2, or something like that, that is another suggestion to add to this.

BuriitoS

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Canada
I'll participate ( if it is in 1.8)
I kinda disagree with the rewards.
And I think unranked people should join too.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I dont know about the tournament, but I think a ranked mode would be great.

Yeah a ranked mode would be cool. Maybe not where you NEED a rank to join (e.g gold or iron) but maybe a separate mode that you have to play to get a rank. There should definitely be a spectator mode for that, so people can watch.

They could even make it where you needed a specified amount of stats to join competitive (or ranked). I reckon they should do this, I really think it would be a great way to have eggwars, In fact, I reckon if enough people agree, it could even replace speed eggwars, or maybe ranked eggwars could be it's own separate game. I wanna know what the admins think!

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
I like the idea as but what will happen with the voting system? everyone will choose op because it will be overrun with ranks and not played how it was ment to be played in the first place (normal items)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom