Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iMaxiiToo

Mar 21, 2020
www.youtube.com
In my opinion, I think they should do 1 tournament of each of the modalities for each season (Halloween, Easter, Christmas, etc.). And that the winner be awarded a prize such as Rank or Plus. so that it would be possible to unite the community more, whether it be eggwars or skywars, would someone like the idea?

Fqnta

Apr 2, 2020
Somewhere
Do you mean ranked, because that's suggested a lot of times before.
And I think it isn't really needed because people will be more toxic because it's for prizes and the tactics will be camping and secure the win, this would make the game less fun in my opinion.
Regards :)

Tijl

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Tournaments can be organised by players outside of the server, on discord for example. This way it is a more casual approach to tournaments, and the server staff aren’t interrupted by the tournament :)

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
We have something like this! Community Events, these are amazing! Different prizes of what you proposed, but they do the trick!

_EliteDevil

Mar 21, 2020
In my opinion, I think they should do 1 tournament of each of the modalities for each season (Halloween, Easter, Christmas, etc.). And that the winner be awarded a prize such as Rank or Plus. so that it would be possible to unite the community more, whether it be eggwars or skywars, would someone like the idea?
I don't think this should be added, there are already people who organise tournaments. And I think the price idea (ranks) is a very bad idea because, everyone has to pay for their ranks so it would be unfair to the people who pay for it if cubecraft would start giving away ranks

iMaxiiToo

Mar 21, 2020
www.youtube.com
Tournaments can be organised by players outside of the server, on discord for example. This way it is a more casual approach to tournaments, and the server staff aren’t interrupted by the tournament :)
You know it is bannable to do illegal tournaments as well as participate in these

I don't think this should be added, there are already people who organise tournaments. And I think the price idea (ranks) is a very bad idea because, everyone has to pay for their ranks so it would be unfair to the people who pay for it if cubecraft would start giving away ranks
You know that it is bannable to do illegal tournaments as well as participate in these, I am not saying that the rank is forever can be only 30 days.

Last edited by a moderator:

iMaxiiToo

Mar 21, 2020
www.youtube.com
Do you mean ranked, because that's suggested a lot of times before.
And I think it isn't really needed because people will be more toxic because it's for prizes and the tactics will be camping and secure the win, this would make the game less fun in my opinion.
Regards :)

Tijl
They could implement some rules for tournaments such as forbidden to camp, as for the community I agree with you since there are toxic people.

According to which rule? I have read the official rules multiple times and nowhere does it say that this is prohibited.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-08-04-43-40-1.png
    Screenshot_2020-05-08-04-43-40-1.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 84

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
Jejejejeje now u know that is illegal
Marieke says its not illegal, its only problematic if you break rules whilst playing in the tournament, eg teaming, camping and targeting. The ban was valid, but not just because it was a tournament. Dubby says if you run it through with an admin in advance and you follow all the server rules within the tournament you will have no problems.

iMaxiiToo

Mar 21, 2020
www.youtube.com
Marieke says its not illegal, its only problematic if you break rules whilst playing in the tournament, eg teaming, camping and targeting. The ban was valid, but not just because it was a tournament. Dubby says if you run it through with an admin in advance and you follow all the server rules within the tournament you will have no problems.
camping is not illegal, only when you make skybasing or buildings

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@iMaxiiToo Please try to post everything in one message at a time. I merged your repplies into 2 messages.
Also to clarify about the bans: There has been some miscommunication since we've had multiple eggwars tournaments. Some tournaments recieved a warning for breaking our rules and some didn't. I'll unban the members once my classes are over.

Reactions: iMaxiiToo

iMaxiiToo

Mar 21, 2020
www.youtube.com
@iMaxiiToo Please try to post everything in one message at a time. I merged your repplies into 2 messages.
Also to clarify about the bans: There has been some miscommunication since we've had multiple eggwars tournaments. Some tournaments recieved a warning for breaking our rules and some didn't. I'll unban the members once my classes are over.
Okay, thank you very much for clarifying this question and of course I will take into account to put everything in a message

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D